***SpOiLeR*** - TL - MahaEpi - 25th Dec - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Saydie

man..yup ananya will die w/o letting anyone know. Ritesh will blame tani for making anyanya pregnant and thus her dying...soooo dumb....i know anu is with her in this.

umm... actually I thought Ananya will only come to know about Ritesh's affair. I dont think she will come to know that he was the one who switched those pills, otherwise she will tell her family. and she thinks her dying is the only option to teach him lesson. thus, she wont disclose this to her family because she will be too involved in his betrayal😵

I know this sounds weird but that's what I think would happen😆.
Edited by priya_sparsha - 13 years ago
yes, i agree with all of u, but u dnt no, maybe it will be the last day for ritesh in this house, u hvent seen the episode nd it says tht tht prostitute woman comes storming into the house screaming, so maybe everyone finds out then... dont no tho, wat r ur opinions?
thanx for sharing ............
Thanx for sharing!! 😊

Awwww... Kash Anaya nahi die hoti phir who Laboni and Taaani se Sorry ke sakhti 🤔

But I am happy that Rito ki Phatti ! 😆
OMG OMG. Why can't Ritesh bury his face in mud & die? If thats possible. 🤣

Ananya dies? Damn, even though I didn't like her, She shouldn't have died :( WHO WILL SAY SORRY TO TAANI? 🤣
What the hell? :O Once again something brings a problem in TaAnu's relationship? :| Wow. :|