***SpOiLeR*** - TL - MahaEpi - 25th Dec

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

A source reveals, "We had initially hinted at such a twist when Ananya had become pregnant in spite of the doctor warning her. In the bumper episode, Ananya comes to know about Ritesh and all the games he has been playing with her all this while. She is heartbroken and troubled. Ritesh is guilty about his deeds but Ananya is in no mood to forgive. Ananya's pregnancy is anyways complicated but Ritesh's truth makes matters worse for her and she has to be operated upon. During the operation the doctor asks Ritesh to choose between the mother and the child and Ritesh wants Ananya back in his life. Ananya however decides to teach Ritesh a lesson and opts for the baby and while delivering her baby boy breathes her last. This will bring another twist in the lives of Anurag and Taani."

Garima says, "I cannot reveal anything, you have to wait and watch the episode to know more."

Sampurn Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh no why can't ritesh die instead And i am sure anannya will die without telling ritesh's truth to anyone πŸ₯±
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€”i am seriously tired with this lineπŸ₯±
"This will bring another twist in the lives of Anurag and Taani."
thanks for sharing
1stFamily thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharin
Yaar if u really want 2 die to die naa who is stopin u but at least before diyin tell everyone about Ritesh's true face.
Plus I think before diyin she should say sorry 2 Taani's family and Taani herself.
We were all eargerly waitin 4 dis day 2 come and all will throw Ritesh out and all the misunderstandings will be clear out 4 Taani, Shekar 2 nice ho jata with Taani, but I guess this day will not come da soon, again problems hi problems 4 TaAnu πŸ˜”
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
damn it....yeh sab kuch anutaani ke peeche kyun pade hein...😑😑😑
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
M so happy that ritesh true face is revealed
Cant wait for dat normally i dont watch TQ scenes but this one m gonna watch atleast 25 times
But ab konsa twist reh gya hai?
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: su_08

M so happy that ritesh true face is revealed
Cant wait for dat normally i dont watch TQ scenes but this one m gonna watch atleast 25 times
But ab konsa twist reh gya hai?

i am sure rithesh's truth will be revealed only to ananya....not to others...and she would die...why yaar why?.😑😑😑
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great....finally riteshs truth being revealed....but i hope ananya doesnt die without revealing the truth.
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps07

i am sure rithesh's truth will be revealed only to ananya....not to others...and she would die...why yaar why?.😑😑😑

Ohh but still atleast Ananya will get to know the truth coz she was the one who kept on saying bad things to Taani
Once she will realise it how gutted she is going to be...
Who else is left? Shekhar..? Who cares about him??

lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8888.ananya dying without telling ritesh's truth.............again problem on TaAnu's lyf...............again no more taanu...and more family drama.............