Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Most Popular Contestant/Member on Forums 2010 (Page 2)

Anamika21 Goldie
Anamika21
Anamika21

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Its ok I cleared your misunderstanding. No problems.

Edited by Anamika21 - 20 December 2010 at 11:55am

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Confused How would you deduce that Sniti was the most popular contestant on the forums? Number of posts/views in/of  the thread? If you go back and look at Sniti's thread, it was a handful of people posting messages over and over again, and viewing the message over and over again..........Confused Sniti didn't have as many threads dedicated to her as Kamal did, or Ranjeet did, or even Rini did so naturally the threads that she did have would get viewed more........the only way to measure who got more views would be if you combined all Kamal related threads and added the views up, combined all the sniti related threads and added the views up.....etc.......Can't just pick one thread of sniti to establish her popularity on the forum......Confused Just because you may like Sniti, you can't just say that she was the most popular on the forums without any sort of evidence........Confused

Edited by ankit_nyc - 20 December 2010 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

Anamika21 Goldie
Anamika21
Anamika21

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Anamika21

From the number of views of Sniti's appreciation thread ,Sniti was the most popular contestant in India forums this season and it is her appreciation thread which has more than 30000 views and even the TV channels picked up its contents ( Siggies made by Awww). There were many active supporters of Sniti but most of them left after her elimination.

In  India Forums there is a page called Hall of Fame which calculates the  number of posts by a member liked by members and from it the most liked poster was musicmuse during this season of Saregamapa who had posted 1640 post and her posts had quality so it  received 2084 votes and she has also reached the 4th spot in  all time Saregamapa forums with very little quantity of posts. and in a very short period. Congrats Musicmuse. Clap

Here is the link to know about Hall of Fame of India Forums:

http://www.india-forums.com/hall_of_fame.asp?f=98&r=3

With the show coming to an end this week  I Congratulate the winner in advance and this will be my last post this season and I hope I don't have to come back unless somebody directly posts something to me which I have to reply.

I had a nice time on the forums Big smile and made many good friends. Thanks to everybody and  I wish all members Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. God Bless all.

Confused How would you deduce that Sniti was the most popular contestant on the forums? Number of posts/views in/of  the thread? If you go back and look at Sniti's thread, it was a handful of people posting messages over and over again, and viewing the message over and over again..........Confused Sniti didn't have as many threads dedicated to her as Kamal did, or Ranjeet did, or even Rini did so naturally the threads that she did have would get viewed more........the only way to measure who got more views would be if you combined all Kamal related threads and added the views up, combined all the sniti related threads and added the views up.....etc.......Can't just pick one thread of sniti to establish her popularity on the forum......Confused Just because you may like Sniti, you can't just say that she was the most popular on the forums without any sort of evidence........Confused

I dont want to argue with you.

Edited by Anamika21 - 20 December 2010 at 11:50am
Anamika21 Goldie
Anamika21
Anamika21

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Edited.

Edited by Anamika21 - 20 December 2010 at 11:51am
AkhMastani Senior Member
AkhMastani
AkhMastani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

You make a valid point, but you should also consider that fact that die-hard fans of these contestants would visit ALL of the appreciation threads for that singer. The added views from the several groups for one contestant would be very exaggerated. The contestant with the most groups would win by default.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palvi29

Actual most popular contestants after survey, I found 
Rini, Sugandha, Sniti, Ranjeet
May god keep these four in finals
In all fairness Kamal and the handsome Khurram should not be forgotten.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajucoletulipbaby53

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
BTW

Anuradhha and Barnaldi , former MODs, left the Forum centuries ago and have not posted.
Barnaldi was very musically informed.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Well, the "Like" button used to be the "Thank You" button. i guess they counted the "Thank You" button hits to create the All Time Hall of Fame, but it's doesn't really matter. LOL It's a small thing anyways. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amukta-Aaliyah-

Go to top