Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Most Popular Contestant/Member on Forums 2010

Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

From the number of views of Sniti's appreciation thread ,Sniti was the most popular contestant in India forums this season and it is her appreciation thread which has more than 30000 views and even the TV channels picked up its contents ( Siggies made by Awww). There were many active supporters of Sniti but most of them left after her elimination.

In  India Forums there is a page called Hall of Fame which calculates the  number of posts by a member liked by members and from it the most liked poster was musicmuse during this season of Saregamapa who had posted 1640 post and her posts had quality so it  received 2084 votes and she has also reached the 4th spot in  all time Saregamapa forums with very little quantity of posts. and in a very short period. Congrats Musicmuse. πŸ‘

Here is the link to know about Hall of Fame of India Forums:

http://www.india-forums.com/hall_of_fame.asp?f=98&r=3

With the show coming to an end this week  I Congratulate the winner in advance and this will be my last post this season and I hope I don't have to come back unless somebody directly posts something to me which I have to reply.

I had a nice time on the forums πŸ˜ƒ and made many good friends. Thanks to everybody and  I wish all members Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. God Bless all.
Edited by Anamika21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bye Anamika ji. Thanks for your spoilers. There is one more spoiler you can give us.

Good Bye Everyone as the show draws to a close the forum too will end and everything will fade into insignificance.

Adios everyone

rajucole thumbnail
congratulations summerji, dabulls and musicmuseπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by rajucole - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rajucole

congratulations summerji, dabulls and musicmuseπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Raju Bhai I am only an observer. The forum belongs to all of you.
No one looks at the Hall of Fame anymore.πŸ˜†
Keep up the good work. Let us see our dear Rini at the Finals.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bye Bye Anamika and will miss you on the forum and good luck and thanks for your support  and hope to see you  in the next season and God bless you.Take care.Please vote for my AbhilashaπŸ˜‰Be a sport.πŸ˜†
Congrats to all the popular people..
Edited by amukta - 13 years ago

Glad that you mentioned musicmuse name. I WONDER why you didnt mention Summer and Varsha di's name. Afterall they secured more votes than musicmuse. I m happy for all three of them. You are guys are wonderful contributer to this forum.

Anamika21 thumbnail

This post is for this season and MM joined this forum in August 2010.

I read the title but my understanding was the vote secured shown was for this season only. I didnt know that they have this feature since last 5 years.

Anamika21 thumbnail

Its ok I cleared your misunderstanding. No problems.

ankit_nyc thumbnail

πŸ˜• How would you deduce that Sniti was the most popular contestant on the forums? Number of posts/views in/of  the thread? If you go back and look at Sniti's thread, it was a handful of people posting messages over and over again, and viewing the message over and over again..........πŸ˜• Sniti didn't have as many threads dedicated to her as Kamal did, or Ranjeet did, or even Rini did so naturally the threads that she did have would get viewed more........the only way to measure who got more views would be if you combined all Kamal related threads and added the views up, combined all the sniti related threads and added the views up.....etc.......Can't just pick one thread of sniti to establish her popularity on the forum......πŸ˜• Just because you may like Sniti, you can't just say that she was the most popular on the forums without any sort of evidence........πŸ˜•
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago