Bandini

India-Forums

   
Bandini
Bandini

your favourite SANRAJ scene.. (Page 6)

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Joined: 06 June 2010
Posts: 320

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
all of sceen of sanraj is my favrt.
HERE SOME OF MY FVRT SCEEN
 
1) SANRAJ IN SUHAGRAT
 
2) DM TEASING SANTU ABOUT HER BEAUTY(before fashion ramp)
 
3) SANTU WEAR SAREE AND SHEE WANTED TO DM FIX IT
 
4) DM PULL OFF WHEN SE GOT HEART (22th MARCH)
 
5) WHEN SANTU GETS BURN HER FEET DM CAME THERE AND TAKE HER IN ROOM
6)SANTO ANGRY WHEN DM PACIFY HER MOVED FROM BAA'S ROOM TO SANRAJ'S ROOM(3rd june)
7) TRUTH ABOUT BABY DM CONSOLE HER (21st june)
 
8) DM FORGIVE HER AFTER MEGHA ARRESTED BY POLICE(aug9)
 
9) DM'S ENGLISH WITH SUBADRA'sS PIC AND SANRAJ HUG (sept16)
 
10) AFTER GETTING CONTRACT SANRAJ HUG IN LAKESIDE(dec 2010)
 
and all SANRAJ'S HUG AND KISS!!!!!!!
 
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvrrsakshi_24bishop22

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Joined: 26 December 2009
Posts: 712

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muttakin

all of sceen of sanraj is my favrt.
HERE SOME OF MY FVRT SCEEN
 
1) SANRAJ IN SUHAGRAT
 
2) DM TEASING SANTU ABOUT HER BEAUTY(before fashion ramp)
 
3) SANTU WEAR SAREE AND SHEE WANTED TO DM FIX IT
 
4) DM PULL OFF WHEN SE GOT HEART (22th MARCH)
 
5) WHEN SANTU GETS BURN HER FEET DM CAME THERE AND TAKE HER IN ROOM
6)SANTO ANGRY WHEN DM PACIFY HER MOVED FROM BAA'S ROOM TO SANRAJ'S ROOM(3rd june)
7) TRUTH ABOUT BABY DM CONSOLE HER (21st june)
 
8) DM FORGIVE HER AFTER MEGHA ARRESTED BY POLICE(aug9)
 
9) DM'S ENGLISH WITH SUBADRA'sS PIC AND SANRAJ HUG (sept16)
 
10) AFTER GETTING CONTRACT SANRAJ HUG IN LAKESIDE(dec 2010)
wow thanx for replying... u have choosen all the fab scenesWink
 
and all SANRAJ'S HUG AND KISS!!!!!!!
 
 
 
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Joined: 27 July 2010
Posts: 799

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
are sakshi......write sumthing in ur post reply also...u just put msg of muttakin n didnt write anything..............Wink 

Edited by luvrr - 01 January 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24muttakin

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Joined: 26 December 2009
Posts: 712

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvrr

are sakshi......write sumthing in ur post reply also...u just put msg of muttakin n didnt write anything..............Wink 
lol heheh
 
i wrote yar , patani kahan gayaTongue
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvrr

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Joined: 27 July 2010
Posts: 799

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i wrote yar , patani kahan gayaTongue
 LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Joined: 06 June 2010
Posts: 320

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
HI NIDHI
GOOD TO SEE YOU
SHAKSHI POSTED MORE 
SmileSmileROFL


Edited by muttakin - 02 January 2011 at 5:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Joined: 26 December 2009
Posts: 712

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvrr

i wrote yar , patani kahan gayaTongue
 LOL
dnt laugh yar, maine sachme likha thaROFL
 
 
sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Joined: 26 December 2009
Posts: 712

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muttakin

HI NIDHI
GOOD TO SEE YOU
SHAKSHI POSTED MORE 
SmileSmileROFL
u too laughing on meLOL very bad

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sanraj scenes - utube links - Upto July 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: mombasa00   Replies: 79   Views: 19908

mombasa00 79 19908 10 October 2010 at 8:22am by ktja
Sanraj, Megha and Vishal : Discuss here

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: Pirated_Fun   Replies: 336   Views: 30771

Pirated_Fun 336 30771 22 July 2010 at 7:17am by ninaatwal
Sanraj Mix Ab Naam Mohabbat Ke

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: Saima2010   Replies: 240   Views: 21491

Saima2010 240 21491 22 July 2010 at 4:30am by kiranRonit
!!Sanraj Appreciation Thread!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: Mallika113   Replies: 198   Views: 14022

Mallika113 198 14022 19 July 2010 at 9:00pm by TOTAL-ROMANTIC
Another sanraj moments-Sanraj Reunion 2 pg 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: anu_cooldude   Replies: 314   Views: 29815

anu_cooldude 314 29815 05 April 2010 at 11:59pm by leena04

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bandini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index