Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Is Bharti Sweets located @ her old sasural?

Poll Question: Will Prakash's demand for dowry drop Mridala's plots against Murli?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [100.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
A few strange things about Bharti sweets:
  • The sign on the factory (since when does one call a sweet making kitchen a 'factory'?) says Bharti sweets, but only in Hindi.  Wouldn't one have either picked a Hindi name for the business if it were to be written only in Hindi (like Bharti Mithai), or alternately, if it were to be an English name, shouldn't it at least have been bilingual?  Somehow, the choice of name & language didn't make sense
  • The location of the place seemed unusual in that there were no other shops nearby.  In fact, it looked like the location of Bansilal's old home b4 Rupesh had him move.  So Bansilal has moved into the home Rupesh gave him, and Rupesh has got from them this property in which to have a sweets 'factory'?
  • Who's the owner - Rupesh or Murli?  Wasn't clear, and what exactly is Murli's job here?  Just collect the cash?  Incidentally, they could put Dumroo to work here LOL
  • In the shop itself, while there may have been some fruits, like mangoes, it seemed to be mainly vegetables.  I thought it was a mithai shop, not a dhaba LOL
Aside from that, it was nice to see that for a change, Bansilal wasn't embarrassed by Rupesh-ji, but got a rare moment of pride that he gotten to share w/ him

Edited by _Vrish_ - 20 December 2010 at 1:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eesha_786Kiran_83

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
i too did wonder if that was there old house as no other shops were no by it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, it was made clear that who the owner of the shop is all rupesh ji said was that murli will be taking care it im sure it will be passed onto murli if anything was to happen to rupesh ji.

i dont like it when things are not made clear lol
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
...can't comment properly as i only read the updates... didn't watch the epi...so. but i really agree even damroo can work tooErmm why is he always shown eating mithai. here it's damroo who enjoys eating & i see neeraj eating all the time nowadays in RSROFL

& btw i didn't like the idea of naming the shop bharati sweets... it's a bit embarrassingBlushing but i'm sure bharati must have loved itLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index