India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

What happened between Arjun and Gauri

maankaran95 Newbie
maankaran95
maankaran95

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Hey I've been trying to catch up with me Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 and I was just wanting to know what went on between Arjun and Gauri? Can someone please tell me? It would be much appriciated

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
here u go :) 
Gauri is telling to Arohi that i have forgetten Arjun and after knowing the truth of him,i can never forgive him.Arohi says even i can't and Gauri ask what?Arohi was going to say to Gauri about Arjun but DJ comes and he tells to Gauri that Arohi mom is calling u.Gauri leaves.DJ tells to Arohi that Chiku is coming today to talk with u.Arohi says i can't marry with Chiku after what happened in the jungle and it was Arjun who saved me.DJ tells to Arohi to never take Arjun nam again.Arohi says i will never marry Chiku.Gauri gets  a call from Arjun.Arjun says i want to meet u and says come to the same restaurant we used to mee.Gauri gets happy and was about to leave but Tyaji ask where u going.Gauri says i am going to do shopping for Arohi.At the restaurant,Arjun is staring at the globe and remember when he broke it at the cottage and he is smiling.

Gauri comes there and says that its the first time i saw u smiling.Arjun asks about Arohi and she said she is fine.Arjun then tells to Gauri ive meet a lot of girls but Arohi is different.Arjun tells to Gauri ive started to think about Arohi.Arjun says i am ready to leave everything for Arohi.Gauri is shocked to hear this.Arjun tells to Gauri that you are Arohi best friend and i know ull do anything for her.Arjun gives a globe and a letter to Gauri and says that give it to Arohi.Gauri remebmer when Arohi was going to talk about Arjun but stopped.Gauri says i'll give this to Arohi.Arjun leaves and Gauri thinks i though Arjun call me to says that he thinks about me now but i was wrong.Gauri says that i don't belive this marriage as my husband don't even care about me and he will divorce me soon.Gauri says that if u can' be mine,i wont let someone else come in ur life.Gauri crumples the note and throws the globe away and it breaks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinyclassic

maankaran95 Newbie
maankaran95
maankaran95

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Uh so, what made Gauri fall in love with Arohi?

bhshre95

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I think I can help u,,,
arjun and gauri met at a common friends's painting exhibition,,and became friends,,((Gauri got attracted towards arjun,,not her fault bcoz arjun is very dashing and attractive indeed)),,,gauri started to spent time with him,,,
gauri misunderstood arjun's friendship to be love,,and prposed him but arjun told that she is his good friend and nothing more ,,and also arjun tried to keep distance from gauri,,,
BUT gauri misunderstood the infatuation to be love,,arohi tried to clear her doubts but she tried to commit suicide,,arjun didnot reciprocate to that incident ,,bcoz he knew if he would come there gauri wont realise the truth,,,,
pardon me if I am wrong somewhere ,,,it would be better for u if u read the written update of the show,,,,the whole scenario would be much clearer to u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-shibz

maankaran95 Newbie
maankaran95
maankaran95

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

I think I can help u,,,
arjun and gauri met at a common friends's painting exhibition,,and became friends,,((Gauri got attracted towards arjun,,not her fault bcoz arjun is very dashing and attractive indeed)),,,gauri started to spent time with him,,,
gauri misunderstood arjun's friendship to be love,,and prposed him but arjun told that she is his good friend and nothing more ,,and also arjun tried to keep distance from gauri,,,
BUT gauri misunderstood the infatuation to be love,,arohi tried to clear her doubts but she tried to commit suicide,,arjun didnot reciprocate to that incident ,,bcoz he knew if he would come there gauri wont realise the truth,,,,
pardon me if I am wrong somewhere ,,,it would be better for u if u read the written update of the show,,,,the whole scenario would be much clearer to u

no thank you! that helped a lot! 

Niyu-

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
welcome dear

Niyu-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index