Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sidra's VMz(NEW9/27)- Bhare Naina(p.23) (Page 23)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

lovely vm and all the scenes in it. thanks

Thank YOu!!! Hug

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by -Ritz-

Wow sidra. u r really good in editing out the videos in your Vms. love this vm as well. Never heard of this song coz I don't really listen to english songs. Embarrassed but this one is pretty good. u matched the scenes very well. Clap Clap Hope to see many more D-N vms from u. Embarrassed 

Thank you so much Ritz!! HugHug -  I am not that much of a Nickleback fan as his voice gets very loud at times - but this is one of my fav songs - i love the lyrics. Thanks so much for liking the VM!! - it kinda got a little too fast paced - I have the problem of making such short VMs and trying to fit so much into them LOL - really need to work on that...but really glad you liked it!

Originally posted by suhana19

Hey SidraHug
Omg what an awesome and rocking Vm yaar...Loved it Thumbs UpClap...The editing is just fab and perfect ...I usually don"t listen to english song that much ...But u did an great job ...Loved the scenes u picked Day Dreaming...U always rock with ur Vms...can"t wait to see ur contest Vm ...
Loved the effects Thumbs Up...I just loved the vmHeart..."sigh now after watching the vm iam missing tasha more ...But iam happy that we can cherish those wonderful moments forever and ever ...waiting for ur nxt one...keep rocking ...Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Suhanna HugHugHug Thanks so much!!! As i was just saying to Ritz - Nickleback's voive can get a bit OTT - but the lyrics of this song makes me love it soo much! I am glad you liked it!! I made this one quickly early in the week just so that i would have something for Fivr for the contest - but it turned out so fast paced that i decided to make something else instead...but i cant wait to see all the enteries for the contest!! I really wanna re-live LTL thru the VMs - i miss it so much! and yea - i always get emotional making VMs - all those amazing scenes...I miss Ba-Ta-Sha LOLCry - waiting for the next one - hahaha - just made 2...after the baaji DOTW - i want to make a Baaji VM! LOLLOLLOL

BTW - can i join you 2 outside colors office with the boring sign!! Love the emoticons! LOL
Really yaar fab and mindlowing Vm once again ..loved it to the core ...awesomeClap...
Yeah u can join us both LOLno need to ask the more the merrier LOL...welcome yaarHug
i know the emo are cuteLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Thank you so much Ritz!! HugHug -  I am not that much of a Nickleback fan as his voice gets very loud at times - but this is one of my fav songs - i love the lyrics. Thanks so much for liking the VM!! - it kinda got a little too fast paced - I have the problem of making such short VMs and trying to fit so much into them LOL - really need to work on that...but really glad you liked it!

Nickleback umm don't know who he is. LOL but the VM turned out very good. Clap I liked the fast paced vm that are short. Embarrassed I have to watch it many times then and it passes my time since no more D-N. Ouch Anyway, wow u want to join us. Well hop in as quickly as possible coz we are the boring crowd. ROFL I shall add u in my siggy.Wink Welcome to your new residence: outside Colors office. Wink LOL

Edited by -Ritz- - 17 May 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks again gals Hug

and Yay!!! - i am on team bored!!!!!  Party LOLLOLLOL

Edited by sidra2007 - 17 May 2011 at 11:42pm

suhana19-Ritz-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! I know its been a very long time - but just made a new DN VM!

idk why but I am addicted to this song! and the first person that came to my mid when hearing it was Nakusha! Hope you all Like it! :D

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGb8yvEeNl4

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimala-sourire-Pooja_219sub_rosaMelodiousDreams--SONEE--khushix

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
*Reserved! I promise I'll get back to this!*

-sourire-.Sidra

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Sidra...amazinggg! Clap Haha it's funny...Anu also made a VM recently on the same song.LOL But the song is really worth it though and you are very right that DN are the only people that come to mind with it, Nakku more so because of the presentation of the perspective...the fusion, semi-classical essence is beautifully done in the song and the voice for such a song couldn't have been more perfect. And my fav. part is the hospital scene with the lines..."komal badi hai saansan ki dori, roothe se bhi toot jaaye...baavan tarah se jee ko manaayaa, khoje ajahun tori raahein". Day Dreaming 

The scenes you have picked are all such touching moments with the words put so aptly. And the editing, finishes, effects/coloring...are all amazing as usual. Thumbs Up Thank you for making this! Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219MelodiousDreams.Sidra

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Beautiful VM SidraClap This song seems like poster song for Nakku's devotional love for DuttaEmbarrassed.
Loved the selection of scenes ,editing.Thumbs Up
Tasha has such eternal feel that it keeps on pulling us towards them , may be they are so deep seated in our hearts that songs like this strongly reminds us of Dutta & NakkuDay Dreaming

Thanks a lot for this VMSmile,took me back to those golden LTL days.Day Dreaming

-sourire-.Sidra

Go to top