Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sidra's VMz(NEW9/27)- Bhare Naina(p.23) (Page 22)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Wowww Sidra, really cool Clap! I really loved it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
hey Sidra,

that was an awesome and amazing video... the song selected is too good for TaSha...

tc
divya

.Sidra

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
love it sidra

fab vm dear

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Wow sidra. u r really good in editing out the videos in your Vms. love this vm as well. Never heard of this song coz I don't really listen to english songs. Embarrassed but this one is pretty good. u matched the scenes very well. Clap Clap Hope to see many more D-N vms from u. Embarrassed 

Thank you so much Ritz!! HugHug -  I am not that much of a Nickleback fan as his voice gets very loud at times - but this is one of my fav songs - i love the lyrics. Thanks so much for liking the VM!! - it kinda got a little too fast paced - I have the problem of making such short VMs and trying to fit so much into them LOL - really need to work on that...but really glad you liked it!

Originally posted by suhana19

Hey SidraHug
Omg what an awesome and rocking Vm yaar...Loved it Thumbs UpClap...The editing is just fab and perfect ...I usually don"t listen to english song that much ...But u did an great job ...Loved the scenes u picked Day Dreaming...U always rock with ur Vms...can"t wait to see ur contest Vm ...
Loved the effects Thumbs Up...I just loved the vmHeart..."sigh now after watching the vm iam missing tasha more ...But iam happy that we can cherish those wonderful moments forever and ever ...waiting for ur nxt one...keep rocking ...Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Suhanna HugHugHug Thanks so much!!! As i was just saying to Ritz - Nickleback's voive can get a bit OTT - but the lyrics of this song makes me love it soo much! I am glad you liked it!! I made this one quickly early in the week just so that i would have something for Fivr for the contest - but it turned out so fast paced that i decided to make something else instead...but i cant wait to see all the enteries for the contest!! I really wanna re-live LTL thru the VMs - i miss it so much! and yea - i always get emotional making VMs - all those amazing scenes...I miss Ba-Ta-Sha LOLCry - waiting for the next one - hahaha - just made 2...after the baaji DOTW - i want to make a Baaji VM! LOLLOLLOL

BTW - can i join you 2 outside colors office with the boring sign!! Love the emoticons! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Ritz-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Hi Sidra,

This is an outstanding VM and a winner. I am truly amazed at how beautifully you have captured Tasha's story from beginning to end in just 1:08 minutesClapThumbs Up

Aww thanks so much Ivy HugHugHug - I am so glad you liked it!! and yea tried to show their journey towards one-another - and glad you saw it! *mwah*

Originally posted by kiran255

OMG OMG OMG Sidra !

You might be an epic fail in replying but u are an epic success in vm making !

LOve it sooo much !
superb song , supeb quality and beautiful scenes !

LOve it :D

Kiran HugHugHug 
I am an epic failure at life - just get so caught up in making new vms i lose track of all else LOLLOLLOL
But really thank you sooo much!!! You have always taken a chance to watch and comment on my VMs and it really means soo much! I am so glad you liked it!!!  HugHug

kiran255

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey Sidra,
Another fantastic VMThumbs Up
I am not very fond of english songs,but somehow this song was just perfect to potray many moods of Dutta & realtionship of Tasha.
I am amazed how u manged to include so many beautiful scenes in just about 1 minute.Clap
I specially liked the last line & the way u ended it with tasha hugDay Dreaming
Wonderful visualisation to their loveClap

Thanks a lot for this VM.
Do keep making more & eagerly waiting to see ur contest VM.

Lots of loveHug
PoojaSmile

Thank you so much Pooja  HugHugHug Really glad you liked the VM! And i just love the lyrics of this song - one of my fav in terms of the words - just perfect to describe the TaSha and there journey towards one-another for the second time ... and all those scenes in one minute - i seem to make very fast paced VMs - i get so lazy to make long ones but always want to fit in way more then i shud - but thanks for liking it nonetheless.! I love making VMs - will continue to make more - you couldnt stop me if you tried LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by prncz

Hi Sidra ,

An Awesome VM ,,, .lovely song and the best is you captured the entire Tasha journey  in 1min .08 mins amazing .the shots were well picked and matching the music , and the entire effort was so  wonderful  , I have watched it numerous times.

Hats off to all vm makers for allowing all of us to  relive these moments

Thanks

Raj

Raj HugHugHug - thank you so much!!! I am so glad you liked! you have no idea how emotional i get at times when making these vms and looking for scenes - just remember those moments... *sigh* - but anyway - yes thank you all you VM & sig makers who keep TaSha alive - after what colors did to them!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219prncz

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Wowww Sidra, really cool Clap! I really loved it!!

Thanks Aparna!!!! HugHugHug

Originally posted by dc17-7

hey Sidra,

that was an awesome and amazing video... the song selected is too good for TaSha...

tc
divya

Thanks so much Divya!! Glad you liked it!!! HugHug

Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

love it sidra

fab vm dear

Thank You sooo Much!!!! HugHugHug
lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

lovely vm and all the scenes in it. thanks