Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sidra's VMz(NEW9/27)- Bhare Naina(p.23) (Page 19)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neverforget

beautiful vm's dear

love them

Thanks so much!! Hug

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Beautiful VM Sidra Clap! Just loved it!! Nice mix of music and dialogues, and very good editing!! Very well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

Btw, tell me one thing, how long did you take to make the entire VM?!

Aparna...!!!  Thank you so much!!! HugHug  Really glad you liked it!

and how long it took me - so i run windows on my mac and then a bad version of SV on my windows - so everything is VERYYYY Laggy - so with all that - that short VM took me about 3 hours to make - and then another 1.5 hours to render ConfusedConfusedConfused - sadly i still continue to make them  - addicted to it.

Hey inch-pinch Big smile! Even I run Windows on MAC LOL! But 3 hours is really good yaar Shocked, I would say your really quick especially compared to me LOL! Planning the VM, scene selection, editing, choice of effects, etc., in 3 hours I would say is high rate of efficiency Clap!

LOL - haha yay i have some one who understands how annoying running windows on a mac in parralel is Wacko!!

I think normally it takes longer - but this time around - i just sequencially went thru each epi and took scenes - so there wasnt much planning involved Embarrassed - but yea i get frustrated with my VMs if i spend too long on them - i'm a very impatient person LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hey so like lots of you guys  - i also made a new TaSha VM...i guess because it was Easter weekend everything was closed so we all got a chance to sit back and make some Vms (or at least i did)

So here is one of Dutta's story -from the beginning to the end on with their c-nite!

Its the longest VM i've made on Sony Vegas - and after countless lagging, freezing, and 4+ hours of rendering - here it is...Hope you all like it. :)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WperpOuga4Q

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhaaaldivya17-7starrry13sub_rosakiran255Pooja_219.iridescence.-Azy--Ritz-prnczsuhana19*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamsElysiakabeeraspeakingsmile.saraHamlet53

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
reserved
edited :

Hey SidraHug
OMG i literally and honestly don":t have any words "iam speechless"...just beyond amazing,superb and mindblowing ...loved it to the core yaarHeart...its indeed a masterpiece...so much of hard work ...Excellent yaar ...they way u showed there journey from beggining to end Day Dreamingit was like watching a movie...which i didn"t wanted to end Embarrassed...wanted to go on and on ...I know this is ur longest Vm on tasha ClapThumbs Up...I have left comment on YT ...but run out of spaceLOLso came here ...I loved each and every scene from there first meeting to till endDay Dreaming...waise i never heard the song before...but i was awesome really went well the scenes...Wink...I have added to my favs and will cherish forever and ever ..."sigh miss tashs so much ...never thought they would end it like this...But thanx to u for  wonderful and beautiful JourneyDay Dreaming...loved it ...Thanx for making it ClapStar...Omg i blabbered so much LOL...waise i hope to see ur VM in contest Winkwill wait ...
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Edited by suhana19 - 24 April 2011 at 11:46pm

.Sidra

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Sidra its sooo nice and beautifully done, scenes from the beginning of the tasha story and it was awesome!!!Clap

Loved hove all the scene u have selected and song selection and timing too was superb!!!

Its like re journey through the tasha;s life!!!Day Dreaming

I miss tasha every time I see all these VM's *sigh*

Thanks Sidra for the wonderful VM!!Embarrassed

Edited by AzMishy - 24 April 2011 at 11:47pm

.Sidra

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
SIDS HugThis was absolutely, stunningly, breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL Day Dreaming I love, love, love the song you used and the clips and the way you'd fit them together - it matched the beat perfectly. You are an artist, sweets. Truly. Sony Vegas = Dead I can't even install it right. Lol. But hats off, sweety. You have outdone yourself! LOVED this VM. Beautiful ending Embarrassed

.Sidra

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
hey sidra,

this is one beautiful VM... the song n scenes, from the D n N's journey, starting to end, r selected so well...

the song n the meaning is so intense...

tc
divya

.Sidra

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
OMG Sidra !

This is exceptionalll ,

wow wow wow ,
m eyes just popped out seeing this beautiful vm !

Loved it !

gorgeous Vm ,
make me visit to all the sweet and bitter memories !

Ahhh i so miss Tasha but this Vm is just too good to be true !

LOve it :)

.Sidra

Go to top