Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sidra's VMz(NEW9/27)- Bhare Naina(p.23) (Page 18)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Beautiful VM Sidra Clap! Just loved it!! Nice mix of music and dialogues, and very good editing!! Very well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

Btw, tell me one thing, how long did you take to make the entire VM?!

Aparna...!!!  Thank you so much!!! HugHug  Really glad you liked it!

and how long it took me - so i run windows on my mac and then a bad version of SV on my windows - so everything is VERYYYY Laggy - so with all that - that short VM took me about 3 hours to make - and then another 1.5 hours to render ConfusedConfusedConfused - sadly i still continue to make them  - addicted to it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreams

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Hey  sidra Tongue  enjoyed your vm sunio re **  nice song and lovely moments collection ,, one cannot but chreish these moments ,,u can never get enf,,thanks for reliving these moments in such a beautiful manner, , keept it comming ,eagerly waiitng for more Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Borna, thanks so much for leaving a comment here and YT! Really glad you liked it. I love using voice-overs - i feel the VM has more of an impact that way and also love some of the dialogues they have in the show. The spear scene and halwa scenes are my fav as well. Embarrassed

Mishal and Mahhi's performance made me watch Saathiya - and i finally found a song for them - its so hard for me to find the right song. well anyway - went on a random tangent - thanks so much for watching!!! HugHugHugHug

Sidra, thank you for another lovely little VM to go into my favorites! LOL HugHugHug

The dialogues in LTL are fantastic, I totally agree! Big smile I really love how much thought is put into the dialogues and situations in the show...So many of the little details keep coming back in new ways to give us a sense of deja vu along with a sense of additional depth, and I love that...

I'm wondering what state we'll all be in after the actual performance is telecast...The glimpses of their performance have already made me feel so happy...

I'm very glad that you were able to find this song to use for Dutta-Naku, because although I used to prefer the faster version of O Humdum Suniyo Re, I've started liking Mangalayam more and more because of your VM! Embarrassed Like I said in my YT comment, the peaceful feel is so soothing, and there's also the spiritual aspect in the words that are chanted/sung...It's so rewarding to find a song that fits with DN, isn't it? So many of the song choices for the VMs on them are so lovely!

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Hey  sidra Tongue  enjoyed your vm sunio re **  nice song and lovely moments collection ,, one cannot but chreish these moments ,,u can never get enf,,thanks for reliving these moments in such a beautiful manner, , keept it comming ,eagerly waiitng for more Hug

aww thank you so much!!! Yup - i have loved all their subtle romantic moments recently - they are just 2 cute for words. Thanks so much for liking the VM - means a lot! HugHugHug
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Lovely Lovely Truly Awesome!ClapThumbs Up
Brilliant job sidraClapClap.ur vm is a treat for every tasha loverBig smile.Keep up the good workThumbs Up.ur vm brought relief as it reduced my xam stress to some extentSmile.Once again good job dearie! keep rocking the threadStar.

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starrry13

Lovely Lovely Truly Awesome!ClapThumbs Up
Brilliant job sidraClapClap.ur vm is a treat for every tasha loverBig smile.Keep up the good workThumbs Up.ur vm brought relief as it reduced my xam stress to some extentSmile.Once again good job dearie! keep rocking the threadStar.

Thank you sooo much Starry HugHugHugHug
aww i am glad to have reduced ur exam stress LOLLOLLOL - all through out my exams last week i was thinking of a song for a TaSha vm - glad i found something you all liked it! Thanks once again!! *Mwah*

starrry13

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
beautiful vm's dear

love them

.Sidra

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Beautiful VM Sidra Clap! Just loved it!! Nice mix of music and dialogues, and very good editing!! Very well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

Btw, tell me one thing, how long did you take to make the entire VM?!

Aparna...!!!  Thank you so much!!! HugHug  Really glad you liked it!

and how long it took me - so i run windows on my mac and then a bad version of SV on my windows - so everything is VERYYYY Laggy - so with all that - that short VM took me about 3 hours to make - and then another 1.5 hours to render ConfusedConfusedConfused - sadly i still continue to make them  - addicted to it.

Hey inch-pinch Big smile! Even I run Windows on MAC LOL! But 3 hours is really good yaar Shocked, I would say your really quick especially compared to me LOL! Planning the VM, scene selection, editing, choice of effects, etc., in 3 hours I would say is high rate of efficiency Clap!

.Sidra

Go to top