Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sidra's VMz(NEW9/27)- Bhare Naina(p.23) (Page 17)

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Sidra...just watched O Suniyo re.....Just awesome....

Perfect  for TaSha today....they have come a long way as husband and wife....and it was such a pleasure to watch some of those scenes with this lovely song.

Thank you so much for this wonderful composition.

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

OMG Sidra!!! HugHug
Absolutely loved it ....loved it to the core
the scene selection, the song....and Day Dreaming the voice tracks you chose
it was soooooooo cute ....really really really well done..
lol got so excited that you posted a VM ...ran to you know lol
fabulous Clap .... I'm gonna go watch it again Embarrassed

take care,

Dhayani

Thanks so much Dhayani!!! HugHugHugHug - i know it had been almost a month since i made a DN VM - and i am so excited for their performance (even though we have basically seen all of it thru SBS/SBB etc) - i was watching Saathiya and thought i would make a VM on this song. I am really glad you liked it. Mission accomplished LOL

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

omg sidrah..loved evrything abt this VM, from the scene n song collection to the way u edited in dialogues thru out the vm....well done yaar!! n hey congo ur finally makin VMs tht last ova 1 min...hehe

Thanks Yuvi....!!!!  HugHugHug

you know as i was uploading this i had remembered you - i though uh oh - its too short again LOLLOLLOL - sorry about that. But thanks for always watching and appreciating my work - i need to make longer ones - will try too. LOLLOL
*Mwah*

.iridescence.

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Hey, I love the song choice! Although personally, the faster version is my fav, but this slower one with Tasha speaking over the top is soo sweet! Loved the scene where Dutta takes the spear out of Naku's pallu and the music going with it! Day Dreaming Soo good! Nice work!

Thanks so much Neets HugHugHug
Yea even i like the faster version better - but the beats to the slow version are so soulful - that they fit so well with TaSha. and thanks so much for your sweet comments. I love the spear scene and then when they are heating halwa - those have to be my fav JMM2 scenes so far. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

U know I watched some of your VM's on your YT but didn't know it was yours until just now Embarrassed.....brilliant work though !!! Love the voiceover you added....amazing Smile 

Thank you so much!!! HugHugHug
Really glad that you like my creations - always means a lot - and Yay you found me LOLLOLLOL!!!

MelodiousDreams

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Sidra...just watched O Suniyo re.....Just awesome....

Perfect  for TaSha today....they have come a long way as husband and wife....and it was such a pleasure to watch some of those scenes with this lovely song.

Thank you so much for this wonderful composition.

Hug

Awww thanks so much Lekz!! Hug HugHug
Yea TaSha acting as actual Husband and wife - took long enough - but it is definitely worth the watch. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Thanks so much for watching and commenting - really glad you liked it. Hopefully we get an awesome TaSha c-nite after the battle with Kala (Finger crossed that MR isnt going anywhere Ermm) - and then we'll get some real husband - wife scenes BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing (soryy i have a naughty mind) - but once again thank you!! *Mwah*
MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
What a sweet little VM! This is just so beautiful, Sidra!

I haven't listened to this song very often, but there's an underlying softness to it that really complemented the scenes and voiceovers here.

Love the transitions and coloring...My most favorite bits (so hard to choose!) would probably be...

- The bit where Naku is looking out from the stairs of the house and then runs to Dutta; the whole scene with the hug - lovely transitions there!

- The spear scene - so beautifully done!

- The halwa scene - I still can't get over how incredibly adorable they both are in this scene! The way Naku looks up at him...His smile...Awwww! The coloring brings out the shine in their eyes beautifully!

- At 0:54, the music goes so well with the scene! The hug and the pondside scene...Heart

- The ending is just sooo peaceful! *sigh* How can anyone not love Dutta-Naku and the bond that they share?

.Sidra

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Beautiful VM Sidra Clap! Just loved it!! Nice mix of music and dialogues, and very good editing!! Very well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

Btw, tell me one thing, how long did you take to make the entire VM?!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 19 March 2011 at 3:28pm

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaNa4ever

What a sweet little VM! This is just so beautiful, Sidra!

I haven't listened to this song very often, but there's an underlying softness to it that really complemented the scenes and voiceovers here.

Love the transitions and coloring...My most favorite bits (so hard to choose!) would probably be...

- The bit where Naku is looking out from the stairs of the house and then runs to Dutta; the whole scene with the hug - lovely transitions there!

- The spear scene - so beautifully done!

- The halwa scene - I still can't get over how incredibly adorable they both are in this scene! The way Naku looks up at him...His smile...Awwww! The coloring brings out the shine in their eyes beautifully!

- At 0:54, the music goes so well with the scene! The hug and the pondside scene...Heart

- The ending is just sooo peaceful! *sigh* How can anyone not love Dutta-Naku and the bond that they share?

Borna, thanks so much for leaving a comment here and YT! Really glad you liked it. I love using voice-overs - i feel the VM has more of an impact that way and also love some of the dialogues they have in the show. The spear scene and halwa scenes are my fav as well. Embarrassed

Mishal and Mahhi's performance made me watch Saathiya - and i finally found a song for them - its so hard for me to find the right song. well anyway - went on a random tangent - thanks so much for watching!!! HugHugHugHug

MelodiousDreams

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Beautiful VM Sidra Clap! Just loved it!! Nice mix of music and dialogues, and very good editing!! Very well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

Btw, tell me one thing, how long did you take to make the entire VM?!

Aparna...!!!  Thank you so much!!! HugHug  Really glad you liked it!

and how long it took me - so i run windows on my mac and then a bad version of SV on my windows - so everything is VERYYYY Laggy - so with all that - that short VM took me about 3 hours to make - and then another 1.5 hours to render ConfusedConfusedConfused - sadly i still continue to make them  - addicted to it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreams

Go to top