Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sidra's VMz(NEW9/27)- Bhare Naina(p.23) (Page 14)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
lovely mix sidra...no words 2 express...i love tht song, n u did an amazing job with the scenes, making sure they went with the music n lyrics!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hey Sidra Hug
Wow finally a VM from u Wink I was waiting for it ...
Once again u did an mind-blowing job as Always Clap Thumbs Up loved to the core ...
Loved the song , scenes and fab effects and editing ...it really suited. Tasha Alot ...wow u even included the promo scene Day Dreaming cant get enough of that ..loved it Wink
I left an comment on YT and added to favs Wink Keep up the great work
Looking forward for more Romantic VMs ..keep it up great work Thumbs Up
Thanx a lot for the PM Big smile
Love and hugs
Suhana Hug

.Sidra

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
aww u made a VM on a beautiful song. Day Dreaming Very nicely done Sidra. Thumbs Up I love this song a lot. Thanks for sharing.

.Sidra

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Sidraaaaaaaaa !
what a vm girl 
monday precap plus the promo is killing me and now ur vm 
superbbbbbbbb !
i swear i am feeling like some one has drop current in mee !
Too good girl too good !

.Sidra

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Sidra,

I loved your VM. Had never heard the song before. Which collection does it belong to? Best part is that you have managed to incorporate the Precap scenes already.

Keep it up.

KavitaEmbarrassed

.Sidra

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Wow...loved this VM...love this song's lyrics and from beginning to end, u matched them with appropriate scenes quite well..Day Dreaming

You are not the only one who is tashafied..LOL...I almost missed this VM on IF...saw it on my YT homepage...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

lovely mix sidra...no words 2 express...i love tht song, n u did an amazing job with the scenes, making sure they went with the music n lyrics!!

Thanks so much Yuvika! Hug HugIts one of my fav songs as well - finally got a chance to use it.....will hopefully extend on the VM once the TaSha re-unite Big smile

Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Sidra Hug
Wow finally a VM from u Wink I was waiting for it ...
Once again u did an mind-blowing job as Always Clap Thumbs Up loved to the core ...
Loved the song , scenes and fab effects and editing ...it really suited. Tasha Alot ...wow u even included the promo scene Day Dreaming cant get enough of that ..loved it Wink
I left an comment on YT and added to favs Wink Keep up the great work
Looking forward for more Romantic VMs ..keep it up great work Thumbs Up
Thanx a lot for the PM Big smile
Love and hugs
Suhana Hug

Thanks Suhana HugHug
- i know its been a while - but with TaSha reunion I am back with my VMs. LOLLOLLOL  This whole weekend I spent totally TaSha-fied and every song i hear i think of taSha - so now i have a long list of songs to make VMs on LOLLOL

Originally posted by -Ritz-

aww u made a VM on a beautiful song. Day Dreaming Very nicely done Sidra. Thumbs Up I love this song a lot. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you sooo much!! Hug Hugreally glad you liked it! One of my fav songs as well. Embarrassed

Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hey Sidra,

I loved your VM. Had never heard the song before. Which collection does it belong to? Best part is that you have managed to incorporate the Precap scenes already.

Keep it up.

KavitaEmbarrassed

Thanks Kavita HugHug - the VM was basically the result of a TaShalicious precap/promo! LOLLOLLOL - i was/am completely TaShafied - cant wait for the reunion epi! The song is called Javeda Zindagi - its from the movie Anwar - the movie has really good songs. This and Maula mere both are amazing!

Originally posted by -Huma-

Wow...loved this VM...love this song's lyrics and from beginning to end, u matched them with appropriate scenes quite well..Day Dreaming

You are not the only one who is tashafied..LOL...I almost missed this VM on IF...saw it on my YT homepage...LOL

Thank so much Huma HugHug - and yay for YT  - that u were able to catch my VM! I know the forum is sooo taSha-fied!! Really glad you liked it! I really cant wait for the reunion epi to air!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19MelodiousDreams-Huma-

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
fantastic vm, wow the scenes, the lyrics...........yes saab every one needs love............................. saab/ nakku sublime union

.Sidra

Go to top