Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sidra's VMz(NEW9/27)- Bhare Naina(p.23) (Page 14)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 29416

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
lovely mix sidra...no words 2 express...i love tht song, n u did an amazing job with the scenes, making sure they went with the music n lyrics!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Joined: 13 July 2005
Posts: 5353

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hey Sidra Hug
Wow finally a VM from u Wink I was waiting for it ...
Once again u did an mind-blowing job as Always Clap Thumbs Up loved to the core ...
Loved the song , scenes and fab effects and editing ...it really suited. Tasha Alot ...wow u even included the promo scene Day Dreaming cant get enough of that ..loved it Wink
I left an comment on YT and added to favs Wink Keep up the great work
Looking forward for more Romantic VMs ..keep it up great work Thumbs Up
Thanx a lot for the PM Big smile
Love and hugs
Suhana Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
aww u made a VM on a beautiful song. Day Dreaming Very nicely done Sidra. Thumbs Up I love this song a lot. Thanks for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Sidraaaaaaaaa !
what a vm girl 
monday precap plus the promo is killing me and now ur vm 
superbbbbbbbb !
i swear i am feeling like some one has drop current in mee !
Too good girl too good !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 673

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Sidra,
 
I loved your VM. Had never heard the song before. Which collection does it belong to? Best part is that you have managed to incorporate the Precap scenes already.
 
Keep it up.
 
KavitaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Wow...loved this VM...love this song's lyrics and from beginning to end, u matched them with appropriate scenes quite well..Day Dreaming

You are not the only one who is tashafied..LOL...I almost missed this VM on IF...saw it on my YT homepage...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17555

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

lovely mix sidra...no words 2 express...i love tht song, n u did an amazing job with the scenes, making sure they went with the music n lyrics!!


Thanks so much Yuvika! Hug HugIts one of my fav songs as well - finally got a chance to use it.....will hopefully extend on the VM once the TaSha re-unite Big smile

Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Sidra Hug
Wow finally a VM from u Wink I was waiting for it ...
Once again u did an mind-blowing job as Always Clap Thumbs Up loved to the core ...
Loved the song , scenes and fab effects and editing ...it really suited. Tasha Alot ...wow u even included the promo scene Day Dreaming cant get enough of that ..loved it Wink
I left an comment on YT and added to favs Wink Keep up the great work
Looking forward for more Romantic VMs ..keep it up great work Thumbs Up
Thanx a lot for the PM Big smile
Love and hugs
Suhana Hug


Thanks Suhana HugHug
- i know its been a while - but with TaSha reunion I am back with my VMs. LOLLOLLOL  This whole weekend I spent totally TaSha-fied and every song i hear i think of taSha - so now i have a long list of songs to make VMs on LOLLOL

Originally posted by -Ritz-

aww u made a VM on a beautiful song. Day Dreaming Very nicely done Sidra. Thumbs Up I love this song a lot. Thanks for sharing.


Thank you sooo much!! Hug Hugreally glad you liked it! One of my fav songs as well. Embarrassed


Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hey Sidra,
 
I loved your VM. Had never heard the song before. Which collection does it belong to? Best part is that you have managed to incorporate the Precap scenes already.
 
Keep it up.
 
KavitaEmbarrassed


Thanks Kavita HugHug - the VM was basically the result of a TaShalicious precap/promo! LOLLOLLOL - i was/am completely TaShafied - cant wait for the reunion epi! The song is called Javeda Zindagi - its from the movie Anwar - the movie has really good songs. This and Maula mere both are amazing!

Originally posted by -Huma-

Wow...loved this VM...love this song's lyrics and from beginning to end, u matched them with appropriate scenes quite well..Day Dreaming

You are not the only one who is tashafied..LOL...I almost missed this VM on IF...saw it on my YT homepage...LOL


Thank so much Huma HugHug - and yay for YT  - that u were able to catch my VM! I know the forum is sooo taSha-fied!! Really glad you liked it! I really cant wait for the reunion epi to air!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19MelodiousDreams-Huma-

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Joined: 15 January 2011
Posts: 26520

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
fantastic vm, wow the scenes, the lyrics...........yes saab every one needs love............................. saab/ nakku sublime union

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
tasha vm on tere naina

Author: suhana19   Replies: 8   Views: 982

suhana19 8 982 27 May 2010 at 7:38am by suhana19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index