Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sidra's VMz(NEW9/27)- Bhare Naina(p.23) (Page 12)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Sidra OMG this ur best creation ever yaar ClapClapClap...i love ur Vms...but u rocked this oneThumbs Up...This is my all time fav song ....it suited tasha a lot ....U matched the scenes to the lyrics perfectly ....And the effects were fab Star......The way u added the dialogues were great .....Loved all the scenes picked yaar Big smile....Even tthe latest one "s .....I loved this VM ....i have added to my favs and left comment on YT as wellBig smile......Thanx for making such a beautiful VM on tasha.....
Thanx alot for the PM......Keep rocking yaar Thumbs Up..Waiting for ur nxt oneLOL
Love and Hugs suhanaHug

First of all Hug

Thank you so much Suhana!!! really means a lot! My philosophy - try to make each one a little better then the one before - glad its noticed EmbarrassedLOL

I will read and reply to ur YT comment in a bit - but have to say I am really really glad that u liked it. And I have to say I love the LTL forum - u guys are all so encouraging - and bear with me as a keep cranking out VMs one after another. LOLLOL

Well it was the "tera naam miene...." part that convinced me to make this. I really wanted to show Naku filling in Dutta footsteps.

But enough with the sappy vms!! I need reunion and c-nite and then we'll make some romantic stuff - wow if only!!! Day Dreaming

Sorry  - went on a random tangent -

but thanks once again Suhana  HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaNa4ever

Oh, wow! Sidra, I'll have to come back and leave detailed comments because I'm going to have to watch this a few more times!

I'm completely, completely TaSha-ified! Even more than I was before! And that is saying something...*sigh*

*Reserved!*

Borna...!!!!

Thank you so much Hug HugHug
Ur comments always find the details that I sometimes doint even notice when making the VMs. And the fact that u appreciate my work really means a lot. I am glad that u watch them and also take the time to comment. It means so much!!

I am glad that u are TaSha-ified! Even I am - and if this is our state now - wonder what we'll do when TaSha reunion happens (hoping it happens soon!!!! VERY SOON!! Angry LOL - that angry face wasnt for u LOL)

But looking forward to ur detailed comment....
and really thanks sooo much!!! HugHug

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

ALready told ya How much I liked it so damn good it is OH My God m thinking if u have time can u mix Anjana Anjani the part where it goes  jabse socha ke ab na socheinge pir kabhi bhi tumhein if no i'll get my hands on it it's so TAsha 

Thanks Fary!! HugHugHug
Really means a lot - u have watched me emerge as a VM - maker - u know where i started and where I am now and ur comments always mean so much to me. Thanks soooo much!! HugHug

I have the time - but i want u to make the VM!! U'll do such a fab job!! and I think i need to stop cranking out Vms the way I am ..... LOL

Looking fwd to it Fary!

*Mwah*

sinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

ALready told ya How much I liked it so damn good it is OH My God m thinking if u have time can u mix Anjana Anjani the part where it goes  jabse socha ke ab na socheinge pir kabhi bhi tumhein if no i'll get my hands on it it's so TAsha 

Thanks Fary!! HugHugHug
Really means a lot - u have watched me emerge as a VM - maker - u know where i started and where I am now and ur comments always mean so much to me. Thanks soooo much!! HugHug

I have the time - but i want u to make the VM!! U'll do such a fab job!! and I think i need to stop cranking out Vms the way I am ..... LOL

Looking fwd to it Fary!

*Mwah*

well m more than happy see u improve i still remember the first one i saw by u was aadat on JeRan and i totally hyperventilated & went crazy trying to find the person who made it  as it was this Good and today i can proudly say it's made by one of the closest friends and so many awesome other ones always looking forward to more stuff by ya :)

.Sidra

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Well, if u r gonna give us such rocking VMS, then i am very glad that u r Tasha-fied..LOL...

Awesome VM..Clap...loved every bit of it..the song was so appropriate...fits the situation quite well...loved all the scenes u used...

do make another soon..LOLWink

.Sidra

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Awwwww...............SidraHug
Heartly VM............What a blend of scenes and the call     Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
The song is soooo apt Srsly Tasha-ifiedLOLLOL

.Sidra

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Sidra....very well done, I just loved it Clap! Your VMs are always good, you tend to spend lot of time and thought on each of it....and the outcome is always marvelous Clap! So keep it up Thumbs Up!

.Sidra

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
hiiiii sidra.....wwlcum 2 da forum.......Big smile..........i hav watched ur vm's on youtube earlier n i liked d tu jaane na instrumental.............n ur recent one mere paas h is veru gudClapStar......very apt scenes.......keep up d gud work

.Sidra

Go to top