Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sidra's VMz(NEW9/27)- Bhare Naina(p.23) (Page 10)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Sidra,

I just watched all of your VMs again...I felt the need to go back and watch 'Chal Diye' a few more times so that I could comment again, but then I ended up watching all of your other TaSha VMs (as well as some other couple VMs, haha) yet again. Here are some proper comments! Heart

Love the Way You Lie: I bet this song has been used on tons of Telly jodis...But thankfully the first time I actually heard this song was while watching this VM, and thank God for that! You picked the perfect pieces of the song and the scenes still leave me in awe at how beautifully the lyrics fit with the emotions in the scenes! Even the music fits perfectly - fabulous editing!

Most favorite parts:
- "Now there's gravel in our voices..." - love the drama there!
- "...and this tug-of-war you'll always win..." - Mishal-Mahi's expressions at that moment never fail to amaze me. He looks so fierce and she looks like she'd be gasping for breath if he presses her neck any harder. Such intensity there!
- "...with violent words and empty threats...And it's sick that all these battles are what keeps me satisfied..." - how perfect is this?!
- The entire chorus - aaaaah, amazing! What I really love is the "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn..." part - the entire chorus was brilliantly done, though!

Tu Jaane Na: Such soothing music and such beautiful scenes! Need I say more? *happy sigh*

Kisna Theme: The first time I watched this VM, I felt that it could serve as a promo for that phase in the show...It's so beautifully epic! The entire thing is just SO amazing. When the vocals begin, the dramatic feel of the VM is taken to another level altogether because (as always) the song is just so apt for the situation! The way you wove in the Man Ki Lagan sequence is lovely (the way Naku/Mahi smiles at Dutta/Mishal at 1:35 is just too sweet!) - there's truly a sense of the eternal love that Dutta and Nakusha share.

And finally...

Chal Diye: True that there's a lot going on in the VM, but it's all so poignant and very emotional! It took a few more views for me to catch everything, and you've done a fantastic job with Naku's thoughts/memories. The entire VM is soothing yet haunting in a way...Very melancholy, I suppose. And yet again, the lyrics and the scenes match up so well that it seems like these songs have been made for TaSha. Or rather, TaSha make these soulful songs their own...such is their magic!

I thought Mahi conveyed Naku's pain and longing so well in the Yeh Honsla sequence - and the way you put all of Nakusha's memories together, it truly enhances the actual scene from the show even more. I'm sure Naku would have been remembering many, many moments that she and Dutta shared, so, to me, this is like another take on her thoughts and feelings at that moment in time. It's like delving deep into her mind and heart...

Special mention to the bit at 1:00 when she's looking at his picture (*sigh* So touching!!!), the part at 1:33 when the music dies down and then comes back (slightly dramatic, but that's definitely not a bad thing; it heightens the emotional pull of the moment wonderfully), and of course the ending when she walks to the bed and picks up Dutta's picture from the bedside table (poor darling, she seems so lifeless without her Saab...)

"Main waapas aaunga Nakusha...Main waapas aaunga..." - the end is simply stunning, it makes my heart swell every time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
just watched Chal Diye...awesome work...Clap..loved all the scenes u used and especially the ending..Smile

.Sidra

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Terrific VM SidraStarAll the scenes blended so well and a good song , The lyrics Fantastic
It seems as though D is telling me " Main Vaapas aaonga" Cry

Edited by divy609 - 22 January 2011 at 6:42am

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Borna

First of all this is for you HugHugHugHugHugHugHug
I am really glad that you enjoyed my VMs so much! It really means a lot!!!!!

Love the way you lie - i know I have seen the song on so many jodis - but i found that it applied to TaSha so much more than any other jodi (or it might be my bias) - but like the way you pointed out - the lyrics were described TaSha relationship so well. And my fav part of the VM is also "stand there and watch me burn" - cuz he literally lit the room on fire LOL But really thanks for liking it - i spent really long making that VM - so I am glad that it was appreciated.

Tu Jaane na - was just using the sweet and simple TaSha scenes - something i put together when i was bored and tasha-afied LOL - and of course my fav song ever! Day Dreaming

For the Kisna Theme -  i tried to make it appear as if the "mann ki lagan" sequence was more of a dream/heaven - that in the end they will be together. I dont know about others - but i really try making VMs that co-incide with the current track of the show - i just cant do it otherwise. Like right now I would love to make a lovey-dovey TaSha VM - but it ust doent feel right for me to make - of course I love watching other peoples creations. 
Also I promised a friend that I would take part in the 1 scene contest..... but really the song Chal Diye - really leaves me with a haunting feeling.... it just such a soulful song.

Borna - i thank you with all by heart for enjoying the VMs so much and taking the time to comment. It is really encouraging! Once again I am really glad that u liked them.

*Mwah* HugHugHugHugHugHug

MelodiousDreams

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

just watched Chal Diye...awesome work...Clap..loved all the scenes u used and especially the ending..Smile

Thank You Huma! Hug Hug

I  just loved that dialogue - it gave us all hope! "Main Wapus aaonga Nakusha.....main Wapas aaonga" Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

-Huma-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Terrific VM SidraStarAll the scenes blended so well and a good song , The lyrics Fantastic
It seems as though D is telling me " Main Vaapas aaonga" Cry

Thank soo much Divya! HugHugHug

Glad you liked it!!! That song seemed perfect for the situation! But hopefully we get TaSha reunion soon and no more sad VMs!! *fingers crossed*

oh and "main vapas aaonga" - yea when the epi aired with him saying that - i felt it was more of a condolance for all of us - that MR isnt gonna go anywhere. Big smile
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I know another Sad VM but I am completely Tasha-ified!!! - so couldnt help it. Hopefully the track movies this week and we get TaSha reunion - so I can make some love-dovey VMs  LOL Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Made this kinda quickly - hopefully it turned out okay. Embarrassed

Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=G30aejlsfe4

Thanks Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609bfunofbb123blueopalsuhana19MelodiousDreamsshonapinkykabeeraspeakingkhushixsinamika

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

loved it Sidra! left my comment on utube! EmbarrassedLOL

.Sidra

Go to top