Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Hi Sidra,

This is an outstanding VM and a winner. I am truly amazed at how beautifully you have captured Tasha's story from beginning to end in just 1:08 minutesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww thanks so much Ivy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— - I am so glad you liked it!! and yea tried to show their journey towards one-another - and glad you saw it! *mwah*

Originally posted by: kiran255

OMG OMG OMG Sidra !

You might be an epic fail in replying but u are an epic success in vm making !

LOve it sooo much !
superb song , supeb quality and beautiful scenes !

LOve it :D

Kiran πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 
I am an epic failure at life - just get so caught up in making new vms i lose track of all else πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But really thank you sooo much!!! You have always taken a chance to watch and comment on my VMs and it really means soo much! I am so glad you liked it!!!  πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey Sidra,

Another fantastic VMπŸ‘πŸΌ
I am not very fond of english songs,but somehow this song was just perfect to potray many moods of Dutta & realtionship of Tasha.
I am amazed how u manged to include so many beautiful scenes in just about 1 minute.πŸ‘
I specially liked the last line & the way u ended it with tasha hug😍
Wonderful visualisation to their loveπŸ‘

Thanks a lot for this VM.
Do keep making more & eagerly waiting to see ur contest VM.

Lots of loveπŸ€—
Pooja😊

Thank you so much Pooja  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Really glad you liked the VM! And i just love the lyrics of this song - one of my fav in terms of the words - just perfect to describe the TaSha and there journey towards one-another for the second time ... and all those scenes in one minute - i seem to make very fast paced VMs - i get so lazy to make long ones but always want to fit in way more then i shud - but thanks for liking it nonetheless.! I love making VMs - will continue to make more - you couldnt stop me if you tried πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: prncz

Hi Sidra ,

An Awesome VM ,,, .lovely song and the best is you captured the entire Tasha journey  in 1min .08 mins amazing .the shots were well picked and matching the music , and the entire effort was so  wonderful  , I have watched it numerous times.

Hats off to all vm makers for allowing all of us to  relive these moments

Thanks

Raj

Raj πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— - thank you so much!!! I am so glad you liked! you have no idea how emotional i get at times when making these vms and looking for scenes - just remember those moments... *sigh* - but anyway - yes thank you all you VM & sig makers who keep TaSha alive - after what colors did to them!
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Wowww Sidra, really cool πŸ‘! I really loved it!!

Thanks Aparna!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: dc17-7

hey Sidra,

that was an awesome and amazing video... the song selected is too good for TaSha...

tc
divya

Thanks so much Divya!! Glad you liked it!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

love it sidra

fab vm dear

Thank You sooo Much!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

lovely vm and all the scenes in it. thanks
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: lidvin

lovely vm and all the scenes in it. thanks

Thank YOu!!! πŸ€—
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Thank you so much Ritz!! πŸ€—πŸ€— -  I am not that much of a Nickleback fan as his voice gets very loud at times - but this is one of my fav songs - i love the lyrics. Thanks so much for liking the VM!! - it kinda got a little too fast paced - I have the problem of making such short VMs and trying to fit so much into them πŸ˜† - really need to work on that...but really glad you liked it!

Suhanna πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks so much!!! As i was just saying to Ritz - Nickleback's voive can get a bit OTT - but the lyrics of this song makes me love it soo much! I am glad you liked it!! I made this one quickly early in the week just so that i would have something for Fivr for the contest - but it turned out so fast paced that i decided to make something else instead...but i cant wait to see all the enteries for the contest!! I really wanna re-live LTL thru the VMs - i miss it so much! and yea - i always get emotional making VMs - all those amazing scenes...I miss Ba-Ta-Sha πŸ˜†πŸ˜­ - waiting for the next one - hahaha - just made 2...after the baaji DOTW - i want to make a Baaji VM! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW - can i join you 2 outside colors office with the boring sign!! Love the emoticons! πŸ˜†

Really yaar fab and mindlowing Vm once again ..loved it to the core ...awesomeπŸ‘...
Yeah u can join us both πŸ˜†no need to ask the more the merrier πŸ˜†...welcome yaarπŸ€—
i know the emo are cuteπŸ˜†
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Thank you so much Ritz!! πŸ€—πŸ€— -  I am not that much of a Nickleback fan as his voice gets very loud at times - but this is one of my fav songs - i love the lyrics. Thanks so much for liking the VM!! - it kinda got a little too fast paced - I have the problem of making such short VMs and trying to fit so much into them πŸ˜† - really need to work on that...but really glad you liked it!

Nickleback umm don't know who he is. πŸ˜† but the VM turned out very good. πŸ‘ I liked the fast paced vm that are short. 😳 I have to watch it many times then and it passes my time since no more D-N. Anyway, wow u want to join us. Well hop in as quickly as possible coz we are the boring crowd. 🀣 I shall add u in my siggy.πŸ˜‰ Welcome to your new residence: outside Colors office. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Thanks again gals πŸ€—

and Yay!!! - i am on team bored!!!!!  πŸ₯³ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Hey everyone! I know its been a very long time - but just made a new DN VM!

idk why but I am addicted to this song! and the first person that came to my mid when hearing it was Nakusha! Hope you all Like it! :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGb8yvEeNl4[/YOUTUBE]

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGb8yvEeNl4

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
*Reserved! I promise I'll get back to this!*