Sidra's VMz(NEW9/27)- Bhare Naina(p.23) - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Sidra dude, amazinggg πŸ˜† Very nice choice of song and the effects, editing are just...Brilliant πŸ‘πŸΌ 
ahhh omg Sidra πŸ€—

that was AMAZING!!!

the songs, alll the scenes, the effects, the flow where do i begin...

there are no words...I LOVED it ...great VM hun

aww i'm dreaming about TaSha now ...miss them

thanks for such amazing vms

make more soon :)

absolutely loved it
sidraaa hai this is the LTL that made our days and nights, those were the scenes that made us love this couple eternally... here is  the Dutta, the hero, the anti hero/the tragic hero..our hero  we loved and will always love...sidra your vm; the song and the clips tell the story...brilliantly presented ... absolutely loved the song am a big Atif Aslam fan ,comes from the same city as myself . Iam saving it in my favorites  to share with my family . Thankyou sooomuch... guess we all think alike, thats why you knew  what we needed in these  minus Tasha..more soo minus MIshal/Dutta times...xxxhammie
Wow sidra that was a beautiful VM. πŸ‘ Loved it. u edited it really very well.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hey Sidra,
We have not met earlier ,my name is Pooja😊
I never knew u make VMs.πŸ˜•
Thanks to Nimmo's new thread,i got to see -LE JAA TU MUJHE & finally i managed to find this thread.
Amazing creationπŸ‘
U have shown the entire journey of nakku & dutta with such selection of scenes that it felt like watching the  vintage LTL in musical form.
I don't know anything about the how the mixing ,editing  is done ,
but  with surity i can say this was flawless.⭐️

It was a treat to watch this VM.😊
I would love to watch ur other VMs as & when i get some time.

Note : I hope u are taking part in that VM contest.
Thanks everyone!! Will reply to ur comments individually a little later - but just wanted to pop in and say thanks guys!!! Even I'm missing TaSha soo much - hence the VM!!! 
Wow Sidra...Amazing VM πŸ‘! I bet this would have taken you lots of time to make! But very well done, keep it up πŸ‘!!
WOW!!!!!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘Dutta's journey shown brilliantly in the form of vm😍.Truly brilliant!!!πŸ‘πŸΌGreat job sidra at the same time grrreatt effort.Keep rocking gal!!!!!⭐️⭐️

Epic Fail at getting a chance to reply to everyone...I am so sorry but really ur comments mean so much to me!!! Thank you all for loving my Vms!!! Love you guys πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Now for the new VM: Was making a VM for the LTL Vm contest, decided to submit a different one and just upload this one. I have always loved this song - and felt it perfect for Dutta-Naku.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFBdCRE3GQA[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFBdCRE3GQA