Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
beautiful vm's dear

love them
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Aparna...!!!  Thank you so much!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—  Really glad you liked it!

and how long it took me - so i run windows on my mac and then a bad version of SV on my windows - so everything is VERYYYY Laggy - so with all that - that short VM took me about 3 hours to make - and then another 1.5 hours to render πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• - sadly i still continue to make them  - addicted to it.

Hey inch-pinch πŸ˜ƒ! Even I run Windows on MAC πŸ˜†! But 3 hours is really good yaar 😲, I would say your really quick especially compared to me πŸ˜†! Planning the VM, scene selection, editing, choice of effects, etc., in 3 hours I would say is high rate of efficiency πŸ‘!

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neverforget

beautiful vm's dear

love them

Thanks so much!! πŸ€—
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey inch-pinch πŸ˜ƒ! Even I run Windows on MAC πŸ˜†! But 3 hours is really good yaar 😲, I would say your really quick especially compared to me πŸ˜†! Planning the VM, scene selection, editing, choice of effects, etc., in 3 hours I would say is high rate of efficiency πŸ‘!

πŸ˜† - haha yay i have some one who understands how annoying running windows on a mac in parralel is !!

I think normally it takes longer - but this time around - i just sequencially went thru each epi and took scenes - so there wasnt much planning involved 😳 - but yea i get frustrated with my VMs if i spend too long on them - i'm a very impatient person πŸ˜†

Sid.H thumbnail
Hey so like lots of you guys  - i also made a new TaSha VM...i guess because it was Easter weekend everything was closed so we all got a chance to sit back and make some Vms (or at least i did)

So here is one of Dutta's story -from the beginning to the end on with their c-nite!

Its the longest VM i've made on Sony Vegas - and after countless lagging, freezing, and 4+ hours of rendering - here it is...Hope you all like it. :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WperpOuga4Q[/YOUTUBE]

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WperpOuga4Q

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved
edited :

Hey SidraπŸ€—
OMG i literally and honestly don":t have any words "iam speechless"...just beyond amazing,superb and mindblowing ...loved it to the core yaar❀️...its indeed a masterpiece...so much of hard work ...Excellent yaar ...they way u showed there journey from beggining to end πŸ˜it was like watching a movie...which i didn"t wanted to end πŸ˜³...wanted to go on and on ...I know this is ur longest Vm on tasha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...I have left comment on YT ...but run out of spaceπŸ˜†so came here ...I loved each and every scene from there first meeting to till end😍...waise i never heard the song before...but i was awesome really went well the scenes...πŸ˜‰...I have added to my favs and will cherish forever and ever ..."sigh miss tashs so much ...never thought they would end it like this...But thanx to u for  wonderful and beautiful Journey😍...loved it ...Thanx for making it πŸ‘β­οΈ...Omg i blabbered so much πŸ˜†...waise i hope to see ur VM in contest πŸ˜‰will wait ...
Love and hugs
suhanaπŸ€—
Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sidra its sooo nice and beautifully done, scenes from the beginning of the tasha story and it was awesome!!!πŸ‘

Loved hove all the scene u have selected and song selection and timing too was superb!!!

Its like re journey through the tasha;s life!!!😍

I miss tasha every time I see all these VM's *sigh*

Thanks Sidra for the wonderful VM!!😳

Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
SIDS πŸ€—This was absolutely, stunningly, breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL 😍 I love, love, love the song you used and the clips and the way you'd fit them together - it matched the beat perfectly. You are an artist, sweets. Truly. Sony Vegas = 🀒 I can't even install it right. Lol. But hats off, sweety. You have outdone yourself! LOVED this VM. Beautiful ending 😳
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sidra,

this is one beautiful VM... the song n scenes, from the D n N's journey, starting to end, r selected so well...

the song n the meaning is so intense...

tc
divya
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Sidra !

This is exceptionalll ,

wow wow wow ,
m eyes just popped out seeing this beautiful vm !

Loved it !

gorgeous Vm ,
make me visit to all the sweet and bitter memories !

Ahhh i so miss Tasha but this Vm is just too good to be true !

LOve it :)