India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

what if....

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
i was seeing sum video's and this thought came in my mind ...
what if ....
wait lemma take u to the beginning !!Tongue
arjun was alwayzzz repeating in the epi 
"agar tum kar sakti ho toh main bhi kar sakta hoon" 
rite ?
so ...
if that is the case what if arjun also starts drinking ...
i mean he will not faint or become taali or something ...
but what if drinks more than usual...
what if he drinks it fast and then both of them get drunk ....
and then ...
we get more cute scenes where arjun will tell arohi everthing...
and gauri ka parda will be opened ?
ah ...
i'm dreaming ....
lalalalalala!! 
hope it cums true !!
Day Dreaming
if it does 
i will be flying in the air !!!
lalalalallalalalala~!~
plz comment and press the like button !!Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sadia-hkishikaek43poo25Nisa_nrPraniishinyclassickavyasamMariaa.SGSiddhi_shibz

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
yeah i too would love to see this happen,,but i think it has less possibility bcoz others like sanchit and chiku are there ,,,i think if arohi is drinking too much then to control her arjun may lift her and take her to ahluwalias' house ,,,and the ahluwalias will misunderstand again and a drama will be created
-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

yeah i too would love to see this happen,,but i think it has less possibility bcoz others like sanchit and chiku are there ,,,i think if arohi is drinking too much then to control her arjun may lift her and take her to ahluwalias' house ,,,and the ahluwalias will misunderstand again and a drama will be created
but they all are mast in their dancing ... what if both go out and then things happen...
chiku , on not finding arohi will think she must have gone sumwhere and start dancing again !! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinyclassic

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

but they all are mast in their dancing ... what if both go out and then things happen...
chiku , on not finding arohi will think she must have gone sumwhere and start dancing again !! Tongue

yeah agree to u,,,if arohi is so much drunk and arjun gets success in taking her out from that party without chiku's notice ,,then all their misunderstanding may get cleared bcoz arohi will surely tell him all her feelings in the drunken state,,,,

but then when arohi will come to senses ,,she may doubt arjun again for taking her out to a lonely place

-medz-

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged

yeah agree to u,,,if arohi is so much drunk and arjun gets success in taking her out from that party without chiku's notice ,,then all their misunderstanding may get cleared bcoz arohi will surely tell him all her feelings in the drunken state,,,,

but then when arohi will come to senses ,,she may doubt arjun again for taking her out to a lonely place

wen they finish talking they go in again to dance ...
they are drunk anything can happen !! Smile

shinyclassic

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Its a nice thought to see them together... But i think i would not want to see that... Coz if they are drunk and go out i think it will only worsen things - she might still mis-understand him because she will not remember anythung being drunk.
I would like arohi tio come into senses and do sensible things - not just because they are drunk.
"it would be nice to see arjun drop arohi home safe as she is drunk" this might enlighten her - i know we will have to deal with chiku before arjun can drop arohi (lets see may be he will tske them both)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerz-medz-

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged

wen they finish talking they go in again to dance ...
they are drunk anything can happen !! Smile

will love to see them both drunk and dance together,,,

Edited by shinyclassic - 20 December 2010 at 12:50am
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
ya that wud be great if they came to know about the evil face of Gauri and get together :)) and by the way ur lalala is really cute lol :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index