Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Soapy...Taani removed a blue sari from the cupboard and she remembered how robbie had gifted it to her..onu was also there....taani said i can't wear such an expensive saree..robby says i want you to look the most beautiful at my wedding..though a little less than mauli...onu and taani say you will have no value for us when you marry mauli...onu-robbie start rolling on the bed and stuff and onu lands up hugging taani...πŸ˜† πŸ˜ and then they are lost for a moment then robbie says...you both will have no value for me when you marry and onu-robby start fighting again...πŸ˜†

It was a very cute scene...😊

kya yeh kuch future ka ishaara hein😲😲...robbi turning negative😭...then anu and taani does marry..πŸ₯³...but they get against robbi too..😭😭
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hv not seen the promo but some one said Shekar will be dressed in suit or sumthing.. and when i saw Shekar Telling Nupur to get ready to marry Anu it means he's arranging it suddenly πŸ˜•

so when those arrangements r going on Ananya's matter comes.. and here stops the marriage πŸ‘
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
onu did a BACKFLIPPPP!!😲😍🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
byee nadz...πŸ€— you did a good job of updating.😊

Poem for the dayy...

Dark clouds are cast in the sky
A warning sign that the moonlight's beauty won't shine
no matter how much you cling onto hope
Things reach a point where nothing will ever be fine
Today a marriage was stopped before it's fulfillment
A broken lover laughed a laugh bittersweet
The world seemed to echo with the grief and venom in his mirth
For finally it rose to surface, that is, the hatred underneath
A brother raised his hand on his brother
Two sons refused to listen to their mother
A love story beautiful was eternally sacrificed
While watching this saga, the devils secretly rejoiced....
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In the precap even shehkar looks psycho ... justl ike nupur 🀣 Seriously what have they done to the show 🀣🀣

And thank God Onu did not push roby when he hit his head ... infact roby was pushing Onu aur dewar mey lag gaya
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ramyaks

I hv not seen the promo but some one said Shekar will be dressed in suit or sumthing.. and when i saw Shekar Telling Nupur to get ready to marry Anu it means he's arranging it suddenly πŸ˜•

so when those arrangements r going on Ananya's matter comes.. and here stops the marriage πŸ‘

BT usaully have all the twists and dramas on some special functions....if this happens then i would like it for the first time...πŸ‘....
but phir bhi😲...shekhar nupur ko bewakoof kyun bana rahi hein..?πŸ˜‰jab koi dulhaa (ganguli's servant bhi bhaag gaya darr ke maareπŸ˜†)  hi nahi hain jo usse shaadi karna chaahthe hein tho thayyar hone ka kya faaida...?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramyaks

Shehkar was looking like a psycho ... so may be shadi ki khsuhi mey he will go change into a suit quickly 🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
But seriously 24-25 saal ki umer mey jo kuch Onu ney dekh liya hey ... bichara pagal nahi ho ga tou kia ho ga 🀣

Even in last shot today ... he looked half mad ... and even when roby pushed him away the look on his face
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice poem megs dont know what happened to my like button its not working but your poem is so lovely and sad while i imagine the situation.

if that new entry comes to the function means then everybody must know it na so whether the truth is revealed to everybody or ananya only
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soaps1

But seriously 24-25 saal ki umer mey jo kuch Onu ney dekh liya hey ... bichara pagal nahi ho ga tou kia ho ga 🀣

Even in last shot today ... he looked half mad ... and even when roby pushed him away the look on his face

you mean now half work completed so robby made anurag half mad and who is going to make him mad fully whenπŸ˜†ROFL