Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December (Page 71)

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Originally posted by purvimeh

Originally posted by manasi_31

And I didnt like one thing.... Okay what matters to Onu is only Taani so with that haq he spoke it all to her, but why was he justifying Robi? Robi HAS done a mistake and he has to be given a cold shoulder for this, but all these p'pl are neglecting this and running just behind Taani, that too only cos Mouli said 'agar main Taani ke ghar naa jaati...' She didnt say Taani told me or smthng like that....Onu isnt someone to trust someone's words blindly right?

Manasi... he has right to justify roby... nothing wrong in that,,, They all agree what he did is a huge grvae mistake... But if.. if.. at all taani had not opened her mouth roby had that one chance to convince Mauli... maybe maulit too wld have gotten convinced.. but he lost it.. due to this whole fiasco... & I agree but u have to realize.. the when she was asked & trusted to not not let anybody know & yet Mauli comes say that if had not been to taani;s means what.. put urself in his shoes.. even u wld conclude that.. what they did

Exactly what I'm not understanding.... If Onu had told Taani to NOT tell Mouli about it before Robi confesses it, then why we are seeing him concluding that Taani told it to Mouli? See Shekhar told Taani to not let this go out of their house... But Onu had told Taani to not tell it to Mouli specifically.... If that was it then shouldn't we have seen him not saying that she broke his trust?

And about him justifying Robi.... I don't think it is right at all.... His slap was what made me proud that though other p'pl are simply in shock, he gave a slap to Robi for what he did.... What right has he to justify Robi?Ermm Being his elder bro doesnt mean he has to justify Robi's every act na?

Manasi...can I just ditto to EVERY WORD of your post...BRAVO!!!Clap

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
cricketfan!

I agree to the fact  that bearing a child all her life is not  an easy task.. But u tend to not realize that Anu was against the whole fly when they decided to not let Mauli even know till marriage was to happen...that was another grave mistake...

It was Only Anu who has been trying to convince robby all log to let Mauli know abt bhe truth before the marriage happens.. (now do u get the trust factor) & Then let Mauli take a call....( in anycase Mauli wld have rejected the marriage after the truth be it after or before)  it was only then that Robby was convinced...but Robby lost that only chance.. na.. & to top it.. mauli screwed it for Taani also.
Rahma11 Senior Member
Rahma11
Rahma11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
OMG I HATE Nupur she twisted in such a way that jsut made Taani look even worse what is this? I swear why do I feel like Onu doesnt trust Taani as much as she trusts him and h epoints his finger on her Angry
 (and yes this is my first post on this forum infact my first post IF in many years :P-had to leave cuz of studies)
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Purvi I still dont get the trust factor....Ermm I'm talking about the trust factor in Onu's relationship with Taani... not about his opinion on trust.... I dont doubt a bit on Onu's thoughts on trust and love....
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

cricketfan!

I agree to the fact  that bearing a child all her life is not  an easy task.. But u tend to not realize that Anu was against the whole fly when they decided to not let Mauli even know till marriage was to happen...that was another grave mistake...

It was Only Anu who has been trying to convince robby all log to let Mauli know abt bhe truth before the marriage happens.. (now do u get the trust factor) & Then let Mauli take a call....( in anycase Mauli wld have rejected the marriage after the truth be it after or before)  it was only then that Robby was convinced...but Robby lost that only chance.. na.. & to top it.. mauli screwed it for Taani also.

But the dialogs he was given today indicated to the audiences that Anuraag after all doesn't care as much about the fact that that Robi did such a thing, as he cares about Robi getting to marry Mauli....the dialog' what can he do if his past mistakes came in front of him like this' was such a disgusting one as far as I am concerned....

And like Manasi rightly pointed out....if he trusts Taani so much, then why did he automatically assume that Taani told Mauli directly???Why didn't he give a benefit of doubt to her??
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@manasi...do u have the horizontal version of ur avi? i tried looking for it, but cant find itEmbarrassed
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalapacho

OMG I HATE Nupur she twisted in such a way that jsut made Taani look even worse what is this? I swear why do I feel like Onu doesnt trust Taani as much as she trusts him and h epoints his finger on her Angry
 (and yes this is my first post on this forum infact my first post IF in many years :P-had to leave cuz of studies)

EXACTLY...unfortunately, thats what it indicates...Anuraag's lack of trust on Taani....and I can see that only getting worse in the coming episodes....Ouch
purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

cricketfan!

But the dialogs he was given today indicated to the audiences that Anuraag after all doesn't care as much about the fact that that Robi did such a thing, as he cares about Robi getting to marry Mauli....the dialog' what can he do if his past mistakes came in front of him like this' was such a disgusting one as far as I am concerned....

And like Manasi rightly pointed out....if he trusts Taani so much, then why did he automatically assume that Taani told Mauli directly???Why didn't he give a benefit of doubt to her??

i differ on that point.. he does care.. he very much does care.... But when the  mother of that child is dead & suddenly drops the baby in ur lap at the time of marriage.. what does one accept to do.... honestly  tell me... what can one do..... what can he do.. ? what will u do....?? nothing.. abs nothing... that girl is dead & the baby is left to either accept or reject...

@manasii........ The trust factor is still in case of Robby;s.... That he told taani that he wld make sure that Mauli wld know the truth from robby itself & That what he feels betrayed for... Its not the Trust in" taanu "relation..but to the fact That he feels taani does not trust him enuff to convince robby

Edited by purvimeh - 21 December 2010 at 2:11pm

Go to top