Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December (Page 70)

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Okie okie me rewatched that scene after going through Nadia's thesis which I hadnt thought of while watching.....LOL

I must agree to this that hadnt it been for HC, that very scene could have given a completely different impression to viewers about Onu....When he lowered his voice while saying main tujhpe chillana nahi chahta it reflected how Onu is....

Well, the justification to his character there seems convincing to me atleast....The only dialogue which I thought to be the saviour was main tujhpe chillana nahi chahta... But then too, I didnt expect him to shake her and say all about breaking trust.... If it was just with the context of Robi it's alright but otherwise that was meant to be typical of misunderstandings creeping in....cos once the trust is questioned we know what cvs plan to bring in next....
And I didnt like one thing.... Okay what matters to Onu is only Taani so with that haq he spoke it all to her, but why was he justifying Robi? Robi HAS done a mistake and he has to be given a cold shoulder for this, but all these p'pl are neglecting this and running just behind Taani, that too only cos Mouli said 'agar main Taani ke ghar naa jaati...' She didnt say Taani told me or smthng like that....Onu isnt someone to trust someone's words blindly right?

I cant justify to Taani's act at all... Okay she was too guilty cos she made a mistake.... But there's no reason to why ma'am couldn't just speak up atleast this much that it wasnt her who told Mouli about it... Whatever her actions and dialogues conveyed was she was trying to apologise for something she didnt do, and then she hasnt even realised this.... I mean she was behaving as though she has accepted her mistake... Telling Laboni was her mistake agreed but she didnt at all tell Mouli.... Telling Laboni was a mistake but telling Mouli is a huge mistake in the eyes of Onu and the Gangulys....She shouldnt be blindly apologising for this huge mistake which she didnt do....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (DECEMBER 20, 2010) :---------- NWE 40L+ C&S4+ 
(1)  Colors    2230-20  
 (2)  Colors    2130-2200  
 (3)  Colors    2100-2130  
 (4)  Colors    2200-2230  
 (5)  Sony    2130-2200  
 (6)  Colors    2300-2330   
(7)  Colors    2030-2100 
  (8)  Sony    2100-2130  
 (9)  ZeeTV    2100-2130 
  (10)  Colors    2000-2030----------

yesteday's trps...do CVs really think TL wud get high ratings wid such crapfest track when serious competition like JDJ & uttaran r there?Confused

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@Manasi: Exactly my point....Taani is duffer alright...but where did Anuraag's trust on Taani fly to??Just because Mauli said she got it from Taani's house, why did he assume that Taani told her about it all??Why didn't he ASK Taani???And why on earth is everyone(including Anuraag) trying to undermine the fact that it was Robi's and his little romantic escapade which caused all this???D'oh
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Lol...SP once again OUT of the charts....pata nahi when the duffers will get some akal and learn to show some coherence in their shows....
purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

And I didnt like one thing.... Okay what matters to Onu is only Taani so with that haq he spoke it all to her, but why was he justifying Robi? Robi HAS done a mistake and he has to be given a cold shoulder for this, but all these p'pl are neglecting this and running just behind Taani, that too only cos Mouli said 'agar main Taani ke ghar naa jaati...' She didnt say Taani told me or smthng like that....Onu isnt someone to trust someone's words blindly right?

Manasi... he has right to justify roby... nothing wrong in that,,, They all agree what he did is a huge grvae mistake... But if.. if.. at all taani had not opened her mouth roby had that one chance to convince Mauli... maybe maulit too wld have gotten convinced.. but he lost it.. due to this whole fiasco... & I agree but u have to realize.. the when she was asked & trusted to not not let anybody know & yet Mauli comes say that if had not been to taani;s means what.. put urself in his shoes.. even u wld conclude that.. what they did

Edited by purvimeh - 21 December 2010 at 1:44pm
purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Lol...SP once again OUT of the charts....pata nahi when the duffers will get some akal and learn to show some coherence in their shows....

lol... again....i hope they realize what they are doing.. idiots... make me wonder if they are still editing stuff... 
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Manasi... he has right to justify roby... nothing wrong in that,,, They all agree what he did is a huge grvae mistake... But if.. if.. at all taani had not opened her mouth roby had that once chance to convince Mauli... maybe maulit too wld have gotten convinced.. but he lost it.. due to this whole fiasco... & I agree but u have to realize.. the when she was asked & trusted to not not let anybody know & yet Mauli comes say that if had not been to taani;s means what.. put urself in his shoes.. even u wld conclude that.. what they did

How can you say he has right to justify his mistake???May be thats how you think,but I tend to differ on this point....He has NO right to justify such a huge thing....Its the matter of bearing a kid of another woman's all your life dammit...ShockedConfused....and how could he think Mauli will agree to this stupidity???Its not like Robi had this kid out of his previous marriage or something...it was an illegitimate kid for crying out loud....and the CVs were completely making it look like if not for Taani, Robi was all set to manaofy Mauli and make her agree to marry him....ShockedConfused

And about him readily concluding that that it was Taani who told the truth to Mauli....how could he do that, if he has any trust in Taani at all....Did he forget what all she did for him and how much she loves her so called 'devar'???

But I didn't like Taani taking everything like a dumbo...She should've just given it back as good as it gets....I just hate these dumb BT heroines who don't talk when needed but talk all crap when its not at all needed....

Edited by cricketfan1 - 21 December 2010 at 1:49pm
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Manasi... he has right to justify roby... nothing wrong in that,,, They all agree what he did is a huge grvae mistake... But if.. if.. at all taani had not opened her mouth roby had that one chance to convince Mauli... maybe maulit too wld have gotten convinced.. but he lost it.. due to this whole fiasco... & I agree but u have to realize.. the when she was asked & trusted to not not let anybody know & yet Mauli comes say that if had not been to taani;s means what.. put urself in his shoes.. even u wld conclude that.. what they did

Exactly what I'm not understanding.... If Onu had told Taani to NOT tell Mouli about it before Robi confesses it, then why we are seeing him concluding that Taani told it to Mouli? See Shekhar told Taani to not let this go out of their house... But Onu had told Taani to not tell it to Mouli specifically.... If that was it then shouldn't we have seen him not saying that she broke his trust?

And about him justifying Robi.... I don't think it is right at all.... His slap was what made me proud that though other p'pl are simply in shock, he gave a slap to Robi for what he did.... What right has he to justify Robi?Ermm Being his elder bro doesnt mean he has to justify Robi's every act na?

Go to top