Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December (Page 68)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

still i feel the same he should nt say tht but his later part "Main chilana nahi chahat"
tht made me go awwwwwwwww
mera onuDay Dreaming

but still duffer taani who did nthng except sobbingAngry

As i said tani knew onu is not wrong ... and she did make mistake tou bichari kia bolti Ouch

Main chilana nahi chahta came after what? Poorey sentences ko ikatha dekh phir samjhey gi else teri marzi LOL

Acha bhala i was Day Dreaming over pagal Onu

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

You know what...no matter how many excuses we try to give...today's scene showed very badly on Anuraag and it will stay with him as a blotch forever...Its the same as Prem screaming at Heer and sleeping on the chat during Veera-Nihaal court fiasco...

Taani with all her stupidity is yet to make the mistakes that Anuraag has made and is still going on making left right and center....and mind you, 'YET' is the key word here....WinkROFL

We differ on this ... for me it was no blot ... for you it may be ... and atleast am very clear ... what i wrote was not an excuse for me but what i really felt after watching the scene LOL But you are entitled to your own opinion me has no problem with it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

still i feel the same he should nt say tht but his later part "Main chilana nahi chahat"
tht made me go awwwwwwwww
mera onuDay Dreaming

but still duffer taani who did nthng except sobbingAngry

As i said tani knew onu is not wrong ... and she did make mistake tou bichari kia bolti Ouch

Main chilana nahi chahta came after what? Poorey sentences ko ikatha dekh phir samjhey gi else teri marzi LOL

Acha bhala i was  over pagal Onu
haan bhai maan toh lia teri baat sahi
main sirf woh sentence dekh rahi thi jab usne bola
main dubara dekhungi
thn batayungi

awww mera paagl onuDay Dreaming
main wohi dekh rahi hoon frm past 30 minsDay Dreaming

Harshad was just fab like always but this paagalDay Dreaming

Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I wish we had more of Pagal Onu scenes in stock there are just too few Ermm
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

yaar questioning love ws nvr our inference or nt the thing wht we are sayng?
its tht how can he say such thing to taani, he loves her we knw tht indeed tht ws making him control his anger as he does nt want to humilate his love and his frustration is also rght coz in a way taani is reposnible fr this roby - mauli fiasco

but evn she would hv told her tht still doesn't mean tht she does nt love him or he caould not understand wht he is fr her

yaar if you love someone it does not mean you won't point out if they do something wrong or you wont be hurt infact you are more hurt when someone you love breaks your trust ... its a fact ... and onu never ever said or questioned tani's love for him ... you are not understanding what he meant when he said "mey nahi janta tou mujhey kia manti hey " he was not questioning her he was rather establishing that he knows what he is to her but despite that she has done this and broken his trust ... to understand the meaning you need to look at it in proper context .. "mey tujh pey chilana nahi chahta" kiun nahi? Because he still feels tani can't deliberately do wrong and its just a mistake ... but mistake it is na? The fact is she did break his trust and he feels she did not even have enough trust in him key wou roby ko convince kar ley ga

So why didn't he ask her if she went ahead and told Mauli all about it???Why did he just assume (or believe in the others)???If he knew even an iota of Taani, he would have fought with his family about how Taani wouldn't have caused this trauma and in any case its Robi's mistake which costed him this marriage ultimately.....Why is he, like everyone else, trying to make Taani as the bakra??Confused

.shona.

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
its difficult for me to justify both onu & tani's characters today, tani's action was WRONG then onu's reaction was WRONG as well...lets just say both of them left a very bad taste for meStern Smile i shud forget bout this epi otherwise i wnt be able to enjoy my taanu in future, is tmrrw going to be worse? time will tell but no way i will make the mistake of watching it like i did todayOuch

seeing pagal onu eat makes me hungry so i m gonna go eat now, bye guysROFL

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 21 December 2010 at 1:14pm
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

You know what...no matter how many excuses we try to give...today's scene showed very badly on Anuraag and it will stay with him as a blotch forever...Its the same as Prem screaming at Heer and sleeping on the chat during Veera-Nihaal court fiasco...

Taani with all her stupidity is yet to make the mistakes that Anuraag has made and is still going on making left right and center....and mind you, 'YET' is the key word here....WinkROFL
can we please stop bringing Desh and Premeer here
thy r no way related just bcoz Desh is Harshad's past show doesn't mean we hv to compare every action of onu with tht of Prem's

both are very dfrnt plots

Anurag has nt made mistake
he lost his trust meant only meant wht he has done tht she will nt tell any1 and tani has broken it coz she didn't told mauli but she did told laboni

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 21 December 2010 at 1:10pm
purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

But u can not blame him today.. can you... ? bcos the fact is Taani did what she did and the wrong has been done... Taani has made that blunder...& if taani had kept mum abt it..& not even told Laboni.. then the overhearing wld have not had happened... & Malui too projected the ganguly in a wrong & bad way... he was bound to assume it.... &  worst when Anu tells taani "tune Dosti nibhadi...but u ruined robby's life... its his little bro he is concerned right now... 

Edited by purvimeh - 21 December 2010 at 1:18pm

Go to top