Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December (Page 67)

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 6962

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Manasii........ thks for the Video Link....

I actually luved it...the scene... i did... poor guys... Hug Anu was so bang on...It was his pure frustration to the fact he knows how His fly feels for taani & she ruined it  by herself & this time even Anu cannot do anything about it... "Thuje pe chilna nahi Chata.... says it all there & there... "  

Uff Duffer Taani... D'ohonly if she had said that Mauli overheard me.. 

But in anycase she has brought this on herself.. ab bhugto... 


SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

But today's onu tani scene is one scene where an actor like harshad makes all the difference in making or breaking a character ... seriously ... most actors would be throwing venom in such a scene ... there voice would be raised and anger visible making you hat the char  ... but HC does them so brilliantly that you can feel what Onu is going through and can't hate the char because Onu in that scene is not hateable ... Tani did break his trust and thats a fact ... but he still did not want to be really angry one her ... it was his frustration more than anything ... and i did not think that he questioned tani's love for him any where in the scene ... he just felt bad that despit him stopping tani she did not listen to him ... because in a way it means tani did not have trust in him that he will make roby tell all this to moly before marriage
yaar questioning love ws nvr our inference or nt the thing wht we are sayng?
its tht how can he say such thing to taani, he loves her we knw tht indeed tht ws making him control his anger as he does nt want to humilate his love and his frustration is also rght coz in a way taani is reposnible fr this roby - mauli fiasco
 
but evn she would hv told her tht still doesn't mean tht she does nt love him or he caould not understand wht he is fr her
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

@Manasii........ thks for the Video Link....

I actually luved it...the scene... i did... poor guys... Hug Anu was so bang on...It was his pure frustration to the fact he knows how His fly feels for taani & she ruined it  by herself & this time even Anu cannot do anything about it... "Thuje pe chilna nahi Chata.... says it all there & there... "  

Uff Duffer Taani... D'ohonly if she had said that Mauli overheard me.. 

But in anycase she has brought this on herself.. ab bhugto... 


it would hv made no dfrnce purvi
coz onu and all those Gangulys askd her to zip her lips until roby tells mauli everythng himself
so thr ws no need fr her to tell laboni also
purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 6962

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

[
yaar questioning love ws nvr our inference or nt the thing wht we are sayng?
its tht how can he say such thing to taani, he loves her we knw tht indeed tht ws making him control his anger as he does nt want to humilate his love and his frustration is also rght coz in a way taani is reposnible fr this roby - mauli fiasco
 
but evn she would hv told her tht still doesn't mean tht she does nt love him or he caould not understand wht he is fr her
[/QUOTE]

Asshi... he was trying to explain to her,..& there is nothing wrong in what he said... to her.. 
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 43629

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

yaar questioning love ws nvr our inference or nt the thing wht we are sayng?
its tht how can he say such thing to taani, he loves her we knw tht indeed tht ws making him control his anger as he does nt want to humilate his love and his frustration is also rght coz in a way taani is reposnible fr this roby - mauli fiasco
 
but evn she would hv told her tht still doesn't mean tht she does nt love him or he caould not understand wht he is fr her


yaar if you love someone it does not mean you won't point out if they do something wrong or you wont be hurt infact you are more hurt when someone you love breaks your trust ... its a fact ... and onu never ever said or questioned tani's love for him ... you are not understanding what he meant when he said "mey nahi janta tou mujhey kia manti hey " he was not questioning her he was rather establishing that he knows what he is to her but despite that she has done this and broken his trust ... to understand the meaning you need to look at it in proper context .. "mey tujh pey chilana nahi chahta" kiun nahi? Because he still feels tani can't deliberately do wrong and its just a mistake ... but mistake it is na? The fact is she did break his trust and he feels she did not even have enough trust in him key wou roby ko convince kar ley ga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
still i feel the same he should nt say tht but his later part "Main chilana nahi chahat"
tht made me go awwwwwwwww
mera onuDay Dreaming
 
but still duffer taani who did nthng except sobbingAngry
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

yaar if you love someone it does not mean you won't point out if they do something wrong or you wont be hurt infact you are more hurt when someone you love breaks your trust ... its a fact ... and onu never ever said or questioned tani's love for him ... you are not understanding what he meant when he said "mey nahi janta tou mujhey kia manti hey " he was not questioning her he was rather establishing that he knows what he is to her but despite that she has done this and broken his trust ... to understand the meaning you need to look at it in proper context .. "mey tujh pey chilana nahi chahta" kiun nahi? Because he still feels tani can't deliberately do wrong and its just a mistake ... but mistake it is na? The fact is she did break his trust and he feels she did not even have enough trust in him key wou roby ko convince kar ley ga
maine kabhi nahi kaha he questiond her love
i m sayng same he ws in anger coz he just could nt see world pointing fingers at his taani
 
but well okay jo tum log bol rahe ho maybe rght alsoErmm or assume it is rghtGeek
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 2960

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
You know what...no matter how many excuses we try to give...today's scene showed very badly on Anuraag and it will stay with him as a blotch forever...Its the same as Prem screaming at Heer and sleeping on the chat during Veera-Nihaal court fiasco...

Taani with all her stupidity is yet to make the mistakes that Anuraag has made and is still going on making left right and center....and mind you, 'YET' is the key word here....WinkROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 21156

Pyari_Zahra 136 21156 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 69780

SunShine_A 772 69780 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1203   Views: 86265

--sanchita-- 1203 86265 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 24441

-Dimple- 532 24441 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 14266

-Dimple- 318 14266 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index