Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
I don't ever understand why is neelu in the show 🤣
so whatever happens this week am sure TRP will increase.. and this is wat CV's want right?? but depress viewers
7th month 🤔
But we Still have pagal onu track na and after that taanu romantic track 😍😍😍😍
i just want this track to ger over asap in just 1-2 weeks after that 😍
Originally posted by Soaps1

Onu tani ko tou chodo ... they have even ruined nupur's char ... baki ka kiya bachta hey 🤣 I mean i never thought nupur can be ruined too ... but ye miracle bhi ho gaya 😆

KDM started getting ruined 7 months after its start with veera rampal track and with Prem's supposed death it never recovered ... TL is in its 7th month too ... Allah kher karey 🤔
but thy did gve us one best month
Dec was one of the best period of Desh
and evn post leap one month ws good
but the damange tht ws done could nvr be recovered except incomplete plots
and thy r dng same in TL
Since they have been giving us something unexpected in every epi, I did expect them to show something different.... I was hoping they show one scene where Taani properly tells Onu about Mouli 'overhearing' it all and Onu listening to her and getting convinced 😍, and then maybe they both thinking about how to save Robi-Mouli marriage frm breaking...Dunno but I cant stop hoping and predicting....😆 But alas they didnt show anything that was not expected and predicted today.... 🤔
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

we r a bit early...we r in the 6th month now😆

No we entered th 7th month on 15th December 😆
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

we r a bit early...we r in the 6th month now😆
no we are in 7th onlyROFL
Originally posted by Soaps1

The pagal is just too cute and no am not even exaggerating 🤣

he is ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think no matter what,, Anu will maary Taani against all odds & Fly. Its only then after their marry things will go beserk with them.. Bcos i even remember Taani giving credit to Ony for her singing... & it wld be ritesh who will be the final nail in the coffin.. bcos right now he can take a back seat with Nupur & mould robby..
Originally posted by manasi_31

Since they have been giving us something unexpected in every epi, I did expect them to show something different.... I was hoping they show one scene where Taani properly tells Onu about Mouli 'overhearing' it all and Onu listening to her and getting convinced 😍, and then maybe they both thinking about how to save Robi-Mouli marriage frm breaking...Dunno but I cant stop hoping and predicting....😆 But alas they didnt show anything that was not expected and predicted today.... 🤔

Jo CVs unexpected cheezien dikhatey the wo ab nahi rahey 😆
Should I watch today's episode or not? reading a little bit of discussion makes me feel like I shouldn't 😆