Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December (Page 146)

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Megs...I think it would probably be a combination of that...and of maybe things going horribly wrong in the sense that something traumatic may happen which will convince him that something has happened to her...like she supposedly died or something, and then he'll go mad thinking I wasn't open with her for her sake and look what happened, it destroyed her life...something like that...

We also need to see the connection between him and her being a singer in the future!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesSoaps1

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

He won't leave tani for his family ... he will leave her because he will realize tani will never be happy with him so for her happiness he will start to move away from her deliberately ... he will push her away  ... because ever since childhood tani has had to suffer because of their relationship, in childhood when they were friends and now when he is in love ... so he will realize tani will never be happy with him and so he will let her go ... but in letting her go he will be letting go of the most important part of his life

hello guys

but in letting her go he will be letting go of the most important part of his life
Cry  Cry  Cry   dont say like this soaps not so soon seperation Ouch
Cry
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Bingo!!!! Clap Tumne meri mooh ki baat cheen li..LOL Yep..even I had a feeling that he convinced himself Taani was either dead..or circumstances had turned her unattainable..

You know this reminds me of popular filmy tracks..the hero goes away from the heroine so that she does not have to supposedly suffer anymore..he knows it will hurt her but convinces himself it will be good in the long run....heroine is a struggling model/actress/singer and hero helps her to become famous..but then heroine has begun hating the hero...(or even falling for someone else..*gulps*) and hero sadly tells himself she is happy..he is happy...Ouch and then hero lands up in asylum..then heroine due to certain tricks of fate realises hero was behind it all and rushes to his side..and then ya know the deal...LOL

Elizabeth DarcySoaps1

Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I was also thinking ki he would probably be behind her first few successful singing ventures or something...secretly...but then I was like, omg that would be sooo much like Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai or Kitani Mohabbat Hai...LOL If they can find a way to make it different from both and yet convincing I'd be happy!

Edited to add: If I remember correctly, even KZK had something like that in the beginning...Anurag there is forced to marry Komolika and secretly helps Prerna to attain success at the cost of his own business...at least in the beginning...of course there Prerna was an interior decorater-cum-writer...

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 24 December 2010 at 9:26am

IndigoBluesSoaps1

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Bingo!!!! Clap Tumne meri mooh ki baat cheen li..LOL Yep..even I had a feeling that he convinced himself Taani was either dead..or circumstances had turned her unattainable..

You know this reminds me of popular filmy tracks..the hero goes away from the heroine so that she does not have to supposedly suffer anymore..he knows it will hurt her but convinces himself it will be good in the long run....heroine is a struggling model/actress/singer and hero helps her to become famous..but then heroine has begun hating the hero...(or even falling for someone else..*gulps*) and hero sadly tells himself she is happy..he is happy...Ouch and then hero lands up in asylum..then heroine due to certain tricks of fate realises hero was behind it all and rushes to his side..and then ya know the deal...LOL

you are ryt but this is EK's production ryt she prefers mahaan naari but heros in rare cases so if this seperation gonna happen i have a feeling that taani will go but not anu since the begining  wohi to karte aayi hai na

tereliye haan tere liye
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I can already visualise..you know the way railway station scene Taani sees Anurag but runs away from him...same way...I think in the future they might even show a scene where after a concert of Taani's Anurag sees her coming out..facing the news reporters..and smiling..and he also smiles...Day Dreaming and he tells himself...'tumne theek kiyaa..apne aap ko usse door karke...' Ouch or something like that..Confused and then just when Taani is about to see him...he turns his head and starts walking away..Taani cranes her neck to see who is it..she has a feeling it's anu..but he is walking away and a crowd of fans separate them...Ouch

okay..I'm getting out of hand here...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth DarcyLubz.TaAnuSoaps1

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@premeer: If they constantly show Taani only has mahaan and doing tere liye...then what is the point of calling it a love story? It will be some kind of twisted mytho wherein the heroine worships a perfect-caricature-human-version of Edward Cullen who always misunderstands her ROFL...i don't want onu to be 'mahaan'...ROFL but yes..as Liz said..I want CV's to show that even Onu is capable of making sacrifices in love...Day Dreaming

and yes onu made many sacrifices for her in childhood..but love does not follow a timeline..it is forever...Day Dreaming

Edited by IndigoBlues - 24 December 2010 at 9:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premeeristry

Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Godddd Megs...please hamare liye please please with kulfi on top join the CV team!! Then you can turn to  all us TL fans and say "tere liyeeee haan tere liyeeee!" LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Go to top