Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December (Page 145)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Ab jo bhi ho ga sirf tere liye ho ga ... warna nahi ho ga Day Dreaming

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

He won't leave tani for his family ... he will leave her because he will realize tani will never be happy with him so for her happiness he will start to move away from her deliberately ... he will push her away  ... because ever since childhood tani has had to suffer because of their relationship, in childhood when they were friends and now when he is in love ... so he will realize tani will never be happy with him and so he will let her go ... but in letting her go he will be letting go of the most important part of his life
why you people scaring me but if they seprated in the way then it will be good sensible story .i love it if the track goes like this will it happenLOL
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
As long as they keep "tere liye" spirit in whatever they show from both onu and tani's sides it will all be good ... else Ermm
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i take an oath not to belive cv's anymore and just admire harshad and not think more about story otherwise it will be injurious to mental health .dr subodh advised meROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues-Ramya-Soaps1

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hello all!!!  Anyone missed meeeee??? Confused LOL

To kya chal raha hai......Smile

Okay..so let's just summarise what they can possibly show one day before mahaepisode..

• Gulaabo-Ritesh's Long Time Girlfriend, and Mahaepisode's One Time Wonder...ROFL 
or/and
  • Taanu scene wherein Onu defends Taani in front of Shekhar saying that he took her to the mandir Day Dreaming
or/and

•  Onu thinks he should start distancing himself from Taani to decrease her sufferings...Ouch
or/and
  •  Taposh breaking off his marriage to Mauli or being the psycho that he is insisting they do the marriage rituals again
or/and
  •  Mauli and her family coming to their senses and Mauli leaving Taposh
or/and(finally..though there are a million other predictions)

• Just a filler episode wherein Shekhar blames Taani and her family for Robby's condition Ouch and drama...Sleepy 
There's always paagal onu but I think CV's have forgotten him..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth DarcyDaffodileeSoaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I don't think they have forgotten pagal Onu ... but remember in one SBS Harshad said it take 2-3 hours to get the pagal Onu get up ... so when they are shooting day to day to produce episodes ... i guess its not possible to simultaneously show pagal Onu .. though i so badly wish they showed him once in a while Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Elizabeth DarcypurvimehIndigoBlues

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I agree Nads about the Tere Liye spirit...not "tere family ke liye" or "tere doston ke liye" (though yes, that would also be part of it) but TERE Liye! And considering that a bulk of the Tere Liyes were from Taani's side...we need to see Onu do a few of his own Tere Liye's -- friendship ke hisaab se his Tere Liyes were a LOT...leaving his house and family because he couldn't stand seeing Taani insulted is the biggest so far, but now that he's in love, we need to see some of that TLness in him I feel...

Megs, I doubt Mauli will ever really come to her senses before the marriage gets over LOL The entire thing left a bad taste in my mouth as far as both RobLi and TapLi are concerned and I'd rather Robbie went ahead and got another girl! Waise add one more thing to your list: Cute Baby is gone and our suspicions that he was only ever there to break up RobLi turned out true...

If not show pagal Onu, they can at least show the older Taani and the warden aunty...that will be indication enough that they haven't forgetten that Onu went mad...

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 24 December 2010 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Liz, I feel that Onu might do a Taani and separate himself from her...tere liye again...Ouch I mean..in most romances whenever one of the partners feel that their presence is causing turbulence or is a cause of grief in their love's life..they start distancing themselves away from them and by the time their lover realises what they were doing it's too late...Ouch I strongly feel onu went mad as a result of separation from taani..it's an extra-looong theory of mine i hope to compile one day...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth DarcySoaps1

Go to top