Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December (Page 138)

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I think tani telling the whole story to Onu doesnt do any good. She needs to give support and help him in his weakness. Like you guys say that pagal Onu is not ready to face world because of fear of the challenges and hardships he has to go through. He needs assurance and should build his confidence.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Except the Subodh issue when he was feeling jealous ... Onu has never misunderstood Tani till date ... cant say about future ... even at that time since he was confused about his own feelings and was at the stage where realization of love started to dawn upon him so it was mor out of frustration and even then he was mad at tani because he thought she loves subodh and he has to loose her not any other reason ... and in roby case Onu was angry at Tani only because he thought she told moly to save moly's life (thats so like tani, Onu knows) so he was not wrong ... he did not blame her but was just angry that she did not wait ... Onu knew Tani would never want to hide such a thing from moly because thats simply not tani ... tou bas iss liye he was angry

Future none can predict specially when the key to it is in BT's hands but till now Onu has always supported and stood by Tani .... he even left his house for her without even asking her for an explanasion when she was accused of changing the pill ... i don't know what more could he do to prove his love and trust in Tani

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nisaahElizabeth Darcydeeps07purvimehpriya_sparshaIndigoBlues

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Many people argue that Anurag keeps on having misunderstandings about Taani..I agree..but that does not mean he is not a true lover...he has done many passionate acts of love for Taani...*cough cough* LOL Day Dreaming but in real life you can't expect some kind of Mills and Boons fantasy where the hero ignores everyone for the heroine..in real life you have responsibilities..towards your family..for suppose..would you like Onu if he blasted Roby and got mad at him and refused to support him during this time and ran away to Taani like a baby?? No..because that's simply not there in his character...secondly..if your sister died..and your wife was seen switching the pills..obviously if you are convinced your love is true you will believe your wife/fiancee..and i'm sure Onu believes that Taani was not responsible for whatever happened to Ananya...BUT at the same time...you cannot help but be troubled can you?? 

Maybe that's why Anu went mad..because the pressures of the world against his undying love was too much for him to bear...and now he lives happily and innocently, locked away from everyone, finding solace in his solitary confinement in the asylum...with his Taani. He does not acknowledge anyone because he is scared if he ventures into the world again..then again he will be separated and he does not want that. So subconsciously his mind pushes him to stay mad...Geek

So it would be REALLY illogical if they showed Onu getting right just like that..either we need a sudden outburst of emotions...or we need a slow recovery process..but something tells me..taani's support and love to onu during his stay in the asylum will be the most beautiful part of the love story..Embarrassed Day Dreaming

so true meg...Thumbs Up
yes meg...taani's support and love is the apt cure for any problems of anuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but anu ko asylum se taani ke khar bhi tho laa sakthe heinErmm...he is so harmlessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....taani use theek kar degi na..ErmmEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_sparshaIndigoBlues

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I too want pagal Onu's recovery process to be beautiful and mor realistic than the usual filmy way Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07IndigoBlues

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
the old cv's would have defenitely given us something mindblowing.Day Dreaming...now we can see whether they succeed in doing so....Geek.....abhi paagal anu ka ek glimpse bhi nahin mil rahe hein and i am thinking of recovery process..ConfusedLOLLOL
Geek

Edited by deeps07 - 24 December 2010 at 1:45am
priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
But there should be a misunderstanding between Onu and tani. Then only, he can come to asylum. Though he supported her till now. But I think Ananya's death might change him ( not that I like it either). Once again, tani will hide things from Onu about ritesh's truth.

Edited by priya_sparsha - 24 December 2010 at 2:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

But there should be an misunderstanding between Onu and tani. Then only, he can come to asylum. Though he supported her till now. But I think Ananya's death might change him ( not that I like it either). Once again, tani will hide things from Onu about ritesh's truth.

i dont want any change in anu...CryCryCryno..no wayCry....misunderstandings se zyaada...gussa theek rahega....then it will remain according to the character..Ermm
priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Onu has a lover might be right in his place if he supports tani once again but this will show that he is a bad brotherErmm Since, he is the lead, he needs to be good son,brother and,husband. There should be problems in every relationships, that's the only way to strengthen them. Misunderstand,apologize, come back together but not too much either; because that would be annoying LOL

Go to top