Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December (Page 120)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
zaleel kia?Shocked
now all of sudden all his slaps and leg pulling appeared to him as insult whch he used to miss whn onu ws nt thrErmm

tht one grl who nvr cared about himn, fr her he insulted his brother his baudi, all tht relation gone as if nthng ws thr

the two who convinced mauli, bought her fr him are suddenly strangers, evils fr himStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i cant believe wat i was seeing in the end i was actually seeing it!Dead who knew the whole "hitting ur bro in fun" would turn out so serious todayOuch Heartwrenching lines from robby "ur not my bro", "cuz of u my marriage is broken"...Dead Where IS THAT ROBBY who used to help his dada loose weight, used to be his cute ghantaCry CVs ruined such a beautiful relationship today! And my onu REALLY loves robby to the core, robby is like his son...the way onu was crying in the endOuch Broken Heart It seemed like onu will go to MA cuz of robby not taniCry Both Harshad & Rajat were FANTASTIC!! Specially harshad, the way he was hugging his lil bro & totally shattered to see his lil bro like tht was Clap What a PERRFECT actor man! & robby looked like he didnt go unconscious cuz he got hit, it was more of an alcohol effect.

& i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE taposh Angry Preview toh...i was seeing two mentally unstable ppl talkingWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1SunShine_A

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I think that mental asylum has already experienced the stay of some more Gangulys before my Onu landed up there.....ROFL Isiliye no one might have come up to meet him.....LOL
  • Nupur - she should have already booked a place for herself before coming back from Mumbai Ermm
  • Robi - Lost in Love and then Lost his Love  Dead
  • Shekhar - no doubt he already was a psycho, just needed some more time for realisation LOL
  • Ritesh - he'll turn mad the very day everyone will get to know about his plotting and scheming Big smile
  • And maybe even the baby - influenced by the weird environment Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07.shona.

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

I think that mental asylum has already experienced the stay of some more Gangulys before my Onu landed up there.....ROFL Isiliye no one might have come up to meet him.....LOL
  • Nupur - she should have already booked a place for herself before coming back from Mumbai Ermm
  • Robi - Lost in Love and then Lost his Love  Dead
  • Shekhar - no doubt he already was a psycho, just needed some more time for realisation LOL
  • Ritesh - he'll turn mad the very day everyone will get to know about his plotting and scheming Big smile
  • And maybe even the baby - influenced by the weird environment Wacko

dont include nupur in ganguly's manasi...CryCryCry...
uska paagal khana south pole yaa north pole mein alag hogi....Cool
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

[
Let's get prepared for this very thing.... Cos ultimately Onu and even Taani probably were shown to be alone in the asylum...Jyada se jyada I think Laboni has the least chances of turning negative in any way.....Baaki saare Gangulys have to turn negative sooner or later if we see no one came to meet Onu in the asylum for 3 years....Ouch

i don't remember this scene - did they specifically say that no one had come to meet him in the past 3 years ???? ..... Al i remember was taani saying that she didn't know that he was here ...... no matter how much they turn negative, i find it hard to believe that shekhar or neelu or robbie won't come to see onu when he is in the asylum ......

.... because the way i see it - one of the 2 parties has to be with him .... if taani is not there, then they have probably broken up, in that case the family should be welcoming him back with open arms ....... if his family is still angry with him, then that means taani is still around ...... How come no one is there ?  .......
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
bips yes the warden said he is there in asylum for three years and no one ever came to meet him
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Today the storyline like always from past week was pathetic, thy r ruining every relation, every character is being driftd frm its sketch whch ws previously shown

but flawless performance by both Rajat and Harshad

Rajat did brilliantly the act of obsessive lover who is lost in love and is nt being able to see his love gng way, anger on seeing his love in such way such careless attitude fr the man who chngd himself fr her, supportd her whn she needed him but didn't gve him a chnace to explain though he is wrng but aleast achance just gvn her verdict and moved on with othr man

and wowww Harshad what to say, just phenomenal, hurt, pain on seeing his brother in such condition so very visble
anger on seeing his brother such things earning insults fr himself

thn atlast tears fr hurting his bro though unintentionally

Seriously amazing job by both
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I loved the TaAnu scene today...hehe maybe cos it was unexpected....It was very simple...But those expressions Onu gives Taani at the last moment of that scene, after Robi says even you both will forget us after your marriage.....Day Dreaming Me loved it....Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

Go to top