Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December (Page 119)

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Originally posted by manasi_31

I seriously dunno what's made Robi this way.....It's not entirely Nupur's ear filling that's responsible....I mean he was saying ''itni chhoti si galati'' and "ateet saamne aa gaya toh main kya karu"....Ermm
coz none frm the gangu;y family said anythng to him except my onuDay Dreaming and all are blabbering ki ateet ki galti, past ki galti

but roby cannot be blamed either, mauli is wrng here, fr marryng othr person on saem day, same muharat, she could hv waitedOuch

I agree Mouli and Taposh are very very wrong with what they have done.....But Robi HAS done a mistake, maybe pehle yaa phir abhi....But fact remains fact isn't it? But he seems to be denying that he even did something wrong!Confused Forget Gangulys scolding him re they all except Neelu are so busy plotting how to separate TaAnu....Sleepy But when Onu did scold him and tried to make him realise what a big mistake he did (specifically the slap scene), yet he seems to be not affected by anything other than what Nupur said....Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by deeps07

i cant see neelu in TQ team....she can remain mum as always...but not in TQ..Cry....warna...anu bilkul akela hojaayega...CryCryCry

Neelu key hotey huwey bhi onu akela hi tha LOL

actually...i was referring to the non -TQ list...LOL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged

I seriously dunno what's made Robi this way.....It's not entirely Nupur's ear filling that's responsible....I mean he was saying ''itni chhoti si galati'' and "ateet saamne aa gaya toh main kya karu"....Ermm

I know he is not ready to accept his own mistake in all this ... and blaming others and when he said today aik mey hi pagal tha jis ney sacha pyar kia ... he made me go Ermm
he did loved her soapie and maybe true love
fr her he chngd himself frm top to bottom

Oho am not saying he did not love her ... but love koi ehsan tou nahi hota na ... and if his past mistakes came infront uss ki kia ghalti ... and i agree moly is wrong too in marrying the same day ... it shows she was in a way cheating roby too ... but the way roby is acting and blaming others for something that is basically his fault is not very nice
yeahh tht he is and he will nvr accept his mistke also coz his mistakes frm strtng always gts rectified sumtyms fr the sake or Ganguly's reputation sumtym fr the sake of baccha hain and now all are blaming taani, no1 fr a second ever questiond roby or slapped him tight tht u lost her coz of ur mistake also

u did mistkes in past if now u r chngd man doesn't mean ur all falults and mistakes doesn't matter

Soaps1

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

actually the whole tereliye cast will be in tq except anurag and taani bcoz they cant be as they are the leads .plz cv's reduce the list of tqBroken Heart i dont  want robby to hate my onu

yeah...TQ world ho jaayega...and TL will stand for Tqke LiyeOuchOuchOuch

Edited by deeps07 - 23 December 2010 at 10:46am
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Oh ashi his blame is not limited to tani only now ... today he was even blaming Onu ... saying you never did anything for me except slapping me Ermm
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

coz none frm the gangu;y family said anythng to him except my onuDay Dreaming and all are blabbering ki ateet ki galti, past ki galti

but roby cannot be blamed either, mauli is wrng here, fr marryng othr person on saem day, same muharat, she could hv waitedOuch

I agree Mouli and Taposh are very very wrong with what they have done.....But Robi HAS done a mistake, maybe pehle yaa phir abhi....But fact remains fact isn't it? But he seems to be denying that he even did something wrong!Confused Forget Gangulys scolding him re they all except Neelu are so busy plotting how to separate TaAnu....Sleepy But when Onu did scold him and tried to make him realise what a big mistake he did (specifically the slap scene), yet he seems to be not affected by anything other than what Nupur said....Ermm
coz atm. nupur is hitting on his weak nerve, mauli
i knw thts wht i said

shekhar is more concernd about taani, how to gt her out
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Originally posted by anuu2010

actually the whole tereliye cast will be in tq except anurag and taani bcoz they cant be as they are the leads .plz cv's reduce the list of tqBroken Heart i dont  want robby to hate my onu

Let's get prepared for this very thing.... Cos ultimately Onu and even Taani probably were shown to be alone in the asylum...Jyada se jyada I think Laboni has the least chances of turning negative in any way.....Baaki saare Gangulys have to turn negative sooner or later if we see no one came to meet Onu in the asylum for 3 years....Ouch
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Oh ashi his blame is not limited to tani only now ... today he was even blaming Onu ... saying you never did anything for me except slapping me Ermm
i hv nt seen full epi yet
seeing
but phenomal job by Harshad like always
just brilliantly done
just saw the last part whn he was weeping with roby in his lap
yet to see thte kushti sequenceLOLLOL

Soaps1

Go to top