Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
actually the whole tereliye cast will be in tq except anurag and taani bcoz they cant be as they are the leads .plz cv's reduce the list of tq🥺 i dont  want robby to hate my onu
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

coz none frm the gangu;y family said anythng to him except my onu😍 and all are blabbering ki ateet ki galti, past ki galti

but roby cannot be blamed either, mauli is wrng here, fr marryng othr person on saem day, same muharat, she could hv waited

I agree Mouli and Taposh are very very wrong with what they have done.....But Robi HAS done a mistake, maybe pehle yaa phir abhi....But fact remains fact isn't it? But he seems to be denying that he even did something wrong!😕 Forget Gangulys scolding him re they all except Neelu are so busy plotting how to separate TaAnu....🥱 But when Onu did scold him and tried to make him realise what a big mistake he did (specifically the slap scene), yet he seems to be not affected by anything other than what Nupur said....🤔
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Neelu key hotey huwey bhi onu akela hi tha 😆

actually...i was referring to the non -TQ list...😆
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oho am not saying he did not love her ... but love koi ehsan tou nahi hota na ... and if his past mistakes came infront uss ki kia ghalti ... and i agree moly is wrong too in marrying the same day ... it shows she was in a way cheating roby too ... but the way roby is acting and blaming others for something that is basically his fault is not very nice

yeahh tht he is and he will nvr accept his mistke also coz his mistakes frm strtng always gts rectified sumtyms fr the sake or Ganguly's reputation sumtym fr the sake of baccha hain and now all are blaming taani, no1 fr a second ever questiond roby or slapped him tight tht u lost her coz of ur mistake also

u did mistkes in past if now u r chngd man doesn't mean ur all falults and mistakes doesn't matter
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anuu2010

actually the whole tereliye cast will be in tq except anurag and taani bcoz they cant be as they are the leads .plz cv's reduce the list of tq🥺 i dont  want robby to hate my onu

yeah...TQ world ho jaayega...and TL will stand for Tqke Liye
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh ashi his blame is not limited to tani only now ... today he was even blaming Onu ... saying you never did anything for me except slapping me 🤔
SunShine_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

I agree Mouli and Taposh are very very wrong with what they have done.....But Robi HAS done a mistake, maybe pehle yaa phir abhi....But fact remains fact isn't it? But he seems to be denying that he even did something wrong!😕 Forget Gangulys scolding him re they all except Neelu are so busy plotting how to separate TaAnu....🥱 But when Onu did scold him and tried to make him realise what a big mistake he did (specifically the slap scene), yet he seems to be not affected by anything other than what Nupur said....🤔

coz atm. nupur is hitting on his weak nerve, mauli
i knw thts wht i said

shekhar is more concernd about taani, how to gt her out
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anuu2010

Let's get prepared for this very thing.... Cos ultimately Onu and even Taani probably were shown to be alone in the asylum...Jyada se jyada I think Laboni has the least chances of turning negative in any way.....Baaki saare Gangulys have to turn negative sooner or later if we see no one came to meet Onu in the asylum for 3 years....
SunShine_A thumbnail

Oh ashi his blame is not limited to tani only now ... today he was even blaming Onu ... saying you never did anything for me except slapping me 🤔

i hv nt seen full epi yet
seeing
but phenomal job by Harshad like always
just brilliantly done
just saw the last part whn he was weeping with roby in his lap
yet to see thte kushti sequence😆😆
SunShine_A thumbnail
zaleel kia?😲
now all of sudden all his slaps and leg pulling appeared to him as insult whch he used to miss whn onu ws nt thr🤔

tht one grl who nvr cared about himn, fr her he insulted his brother his baudi, all tht relation gone as if nthng ws thr

the two who convinced mauli, bought her fr him are suddenly strangers, evils fr him😳