Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December - Page 86

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Taani voicover:

Sab mujhe dekh rahe the...mujhe ananya di ki maut ka zimmedaar maan rahe the...aur woh..woh bhi mujhe dekh raha tha..lekin uski nazar mein krodh nahin tha..naa woh maasoom pyaar..bas dukh tha..dukh tha..mere liyee...

Paagal Onu looks at her and tugs at her sari

Taani turns around

Paagal Onu tilts his head and closes his eyes, mimicking to go to sleep...

Taani nods her head

Paagal Onu pouts

He mimicks going to sleep again

Taani laughs...

So jaaongi...she says, pulling his cheeks...tere liye...

Paagal Onu smiles...and curls up in a corner and is soon fast asleep

He is beaming as he sleeps...dreaming about his mishti...
yoooooooooo meg dis s superb.... u should become a CV and kick da new troupe outπŸ˜†
So who will be updating tonight's epi?
😍😍....sothe huwe kithna cutee lagtha hein na humaara anu...😳😳😳...i feel like anu and paagal anu are two separate leads  of TL..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
and thanks meg...these one shots r  very nice.....😳
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

So who will be updating tonight's epi?
y isn't our vandy girl doin it?!?! or kasis?!?!
I meant live highlights πŸ˜†
i can do soapy..... im on bed watchin tv with da laptop πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hello guys πŸ˜•

not at all willing to watch todays epi since it gonna be all robby crying and molly marrying taposh and may be we will be seeing taani getting daannttss from anu

just now heard about gullabo the ritesh's black deeds opener πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† very excieted abt maha episode wad if this whole week was 🀒 maha episode will cover up by revealing ritesh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ok here's da live udpate for our kulfi gal

at mandir
mouli & taposh gettin married on mandir andddddddddddd laboni maa comes in with teary eyes. taposh runs to her but labonima cries down accusin taposh for ruinin taani's life. she tells him not to return home after marryn mouli and tells him dat she's breakin all her ties with him after his marriage

awwww i feel sorry for labonima.... taposh & mouli cry. mouli's ma & jonaki are watchin dis from behind with sad faces. labonima goes to mouli and gives her ashirwad and kisses mouli's hand. mouli tells her dat she understands her... they hug...

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiyaaaaaaaaaaa guys finallyyyyyyyyyy i saw a maha epi promo on star plus woo hoooooooooo

ok so anaya's gonna die and ritesh's blast from da past is comin!!!!

heyyy nadzzzπŸ€—
is the drama happening in front of all?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
taani's room
taani's takin out some sarees and remembers some fun time. 

flashback
cute taanu  & robbie scene.... robbie cracks a joke and onu runs behind robbie and bumps into taani and they kinda hug😍 robbie comes in between and interrupts da love birds and onu gets mad...

ok devdas wala robbie zippin alchohol at a bar and ooooooh my gosh choorail comes in *nupur* she puts zeher into robbie's head abt taani😑 oh man i wanna shoot dis mitchy witch. she turnin robbie against taani and robbie drinks like a mad psycho... guys i think robbie wil be sent to asylum before onu. she yaps yaps and yaps and tells him dat mouli will return with taposh as a married woman and taani's responsible for all dis bla bla bla SHUT UP WITCH ooopsy dats my dialogue and robbie wont utter a word

ok finally my boy speaks. he tells da witch dat if his past is becomin a prob to him wat can taposh or mouli do abt dis?!?!....

breaaaaaaaak toh banta hai bosssπŸ˜‰