There are plenty of vampish dialogues to train you in how to be cunning
For those of you like sudden baby bumps
This episode won't have any humps
For those of you who like couples running away
and marrying, this episode might make your day
For those of you who just want a Taanu love story sweet
This episode surely won't be your treat
Posted: 13 years ago
When Nupur was talking like a witch like that, how come no one overheard her gibberish???Why didn't Anuraag overhear all this crap???arghhhh....why can't FOR ONCE they show such a thing....
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For those of you like sudden baby bumps
This episode won't have any humps

🀣
🀣🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bye for now, i bid adieu
I hope tomorrow's episode won't be like today too
For now I must close my eyes and go to sleep
And CV's must learn how to not so often make their heroines weep...
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
my onu 😍😍

awww tht hug
ths proves tht he is still firm on his promise of being on the side of laboni - taani frevr
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me gonna try my hand at fiction too 🀣

Tani comes to know Roby has had an accident near the kali maa mandir ... so she goes running there ... only to find Taposh getting married to moly and roby no where near the place ... she is looking from a distance when Onu lands there ... he is angry with her for coming to the mandir at wedding time ... tani start crying badly ... Onu is broken to see her cry ... Tani is about to run away ... but Onu holds her wrist with full force ... takes her towards the mandap ... snatches mala from taposh puts it aroun her neck ... picks her up ... takes pheras ... put sindoor ... and yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Onu tani are married πŸ₯³

Well thats th only possible way they can get married now ... otherwise after anannya death i don't see any chance
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
when did he hug taani???? i did not see it!
SunShine_A thumbnail
and he is nt sayng anythng atm coz he has nthng to say, he is just enduring everythng fr the sake of his bro
but sure this all will be back to them, onu will gve each of them a good piece of mind, let them do wht thy want to do with taani, he will return every single thing

bas uske sabr ka dam toot jaaye😍

my onu😍😍😍
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Me gonna try my hand at fiction too 🀣

Tani comes to know Roby has had an accident near the kali maa mandir ... so she goes running there ... only to find Taposh getting married to moly and roby no where near the place ... she is looking from a distance when Onu lands there ... he is angry with her for coming to the mandir at wedding time ... tani start crying badly ... Onu is broken to see her cry ... Tani is about to run away ... but Onu holds her wrist with full force ... takes her towards the mandap ... snatches mala from taposh puts it aroun her neck ... picks her up ... takes pheras ... put sindoor ... and yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Onu tani are married πŸ₯³

Well thats th only possible way they can get married now ... otherwise after anannya death i don't see any chance

ROFLROFLROFLROFL😍😍😍😍
Toh taani banerjee will bcum Taani Anurag Ganguly😍😍
music to ears😍
LMAOOOO Soaps1....🀣....May be its a good idea you don't try fiction anymore....hoho...You see such jumpingly(yes its a word) happy stories wont do any good to the TRP mongers....

But for now we can all dream about how Anuraag himself will take Taani to the wedding....as he doesn't want her to miss her own brother's wedding....😍