.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
oh onu didnt say anything?πŸ˜• was i being happy for no reason🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ramyaks

did u all watch Ananys pregnancy is shown in this 3rd part epi...

suddenly her stomach has grown

🀣🀣🀣 the pills she was made to eat must have "deliver fast" additional feature too 🀣🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Ramyaks: Completely agree..they have magically magnified Ananya's stomach..the editing table is good at that part...🀣 I can see a baby bump ala celebrity: can you see the bump?? πŸ€£

I think Nupur will tell Tani to go and give one last try in convicing Mauli to leave Taposh..and then she will rush back to Ganguly house and do Tehelka 2: Taani goes to the shaadi...πŸ€” πŸ€£ 

But hopefully Tani will succeed in her attempt. πŸ˜ƒ...though my fantasy world of chocolate and cheese is still waiting for me...🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Shonaa..Onu didn't need to say anything...his hug was enough..just see that hug..it was out of the world..that loving it was...😊 πŸ˜
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Shonaa..Onu didn't need to say anything...his hug was enough..just see that hug..it was out of the world..that loving it was...😊 πŸ˜

ok i will watch THAT part only😍😍😍 otherwise i promised not to watch today's epiπŸ˜†
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ananya ate a pillow for breakfast and didn't digest it properly, so it got stuck in her midsection 🀣🀣
So Indigo..are Robindo and Anuraag there when Laboni cleared the confusion about who blurted out the truth to Mauli...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
CF,..i'm not sure about.anuraag.they don't show him until shekhar's 'i hope anu dumps taani for nupur' dialogue ends..and they see him not in the main scene..but watching from a side window....as for robindo..he headed outside before only..and they weren't able to stop him.... Edited by IndigoBlues - 13 years ago
Gosh what a crappy brother Taposh is yaar....Why can't he marry 2 days later???Such an irresponsible brother....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

@indigo: Thanks...I also watched that scene just now...I think its safe to assume that he heard everything...And hey call me cricket...haha...not a problem...lol