Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
tani tells laboni everything that happened..laboni says that i won't let anyone point fingers at you...taani is crying...

laboni goes to the ganguly house where she apologizes and explains that mauli overheard taani and taani didn't tell mauli..

shekhar says..what if anurag had dumped taani for nupur the way mauli dumped roby for taposh..would she be able to bear it?

laboni shocked

precap: nupur and ritesh plotting to separate taanu
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Poor OnuTaani...πŸ˜’....So now somehow this whole thing is connected to their marriage, according to the resident intelligencia consisting of the likes of Shekhar??

Veryy intelligent indeed...😳

Isn't that the job description of the TQ...connecting dots where there aren't any...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Will anannya hear nupur ritesh plotting? πŸ€”
Its rather strange that Neelu could only think of his son's happiness....Would she like her daughter to be married off to a guy with an illegitimate kid???Unknowingly she did exactly that🀣, but I am asking knowingly would she allow something like that to happen??Now she is assuring she will find another 'nice girl' for her son???Haila...ghor kaliyug...tsk tsk tsk!!!😡
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Will anannya hear nupur ritesh plotting? πŸ€”

I guess so..that way she comes to know the truth
Haila...so finally Laboni has cleared the confusion....and is it too much to expect Robi and Anuraag to be present there???πŸ€”
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: su_08

Ok whats bhopu problem...? 😑

Being Bhopu what else πŸ˜†
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if u see Anu expression in beginning of epi 2  Anu feels sad for Taani/....

and I  cant forget that Wicked smile on Nupur face 😑
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

friends plz change the name tq (rofl bcoz somany entries there this name absorbs so many people lol)

actually what neelu thinks is her son a mahaan(sorry robby ) he dumped a girl and had a kid(did they showed sweetie pie) . now speaking about taani like this.really what if ritesh does like this will she agree ananya to marry her i am hating neelu too .but now i am understand this type of pressure will surely leads an innocent soft person like anurag to no where but only to mental ashlyum .is this track really leading to present track are we going to see my pagal onu sooon.

i predict may be both taanu will leave kolkatta ,taani will become singer and something makes onu to think taani died and gone mad . i wish again anurag must leave that ghost house sooooonnnn
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: su_08

I dont understand why everyone is taking their anger out on Taani?
I mean ab us ki fault to nahi thi nah ke Mauli ne sun liya
N wot with this show
When they shOuld be overhearing they dont
N when they are not meAnt to Overhear they do
Uffff mein sachi mein pagal ho jau gi
N hey everyone, hope y'all fine

Considering the absolute disaster it became, I guess it's human to want to assign a bali ka bakra...cruel, but human. I know that Neelu Robbie and Onu are on their own wonderful people who don't want to blame Taani, and they tell her they are angry once and leave it at that (um, well, I hope they do at least)...kinda like how Laboni lashed out at Bhimal's death I'm thinking...Laboni DID know that one couldn't put the blame SOLELY on Shekhar, because Riteish pushed things into looking a certain way...but that doesn't mean she will not be angry with him, it was the grief and frustration of everything going wrong that made Laboni lash out, and at least for Neelu and her sons, it is the same feeling of pain and frustration at things going way WAY out of their hands. Someone ends up being blamed for it all, someone who cares for them...what use is it railing at Mauli anyway, considering she cares a fig about Robbie or the Gangulys.

I don't know about Robbie...but I'm sure eventually Onu will calm down and see things from Taani's perspective.
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago