Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December - Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Now Anuraag should get over who really told the truth to Mauli and focus on the real problem??🤔
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
you're right cricket..anu is currently in a two-way dillemna..you can see it from the scene before nupur's sting scandal khulaasa...😆 when Ritesh is as usual blabbering away his nonsense..Anu was in a pondering mode after Roby's dark-shrouded words....😳..he seemed to be quite stuck...

To those who find my talks depressing and all...i have a very funny analysis of yesterday in my mind..😈 😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
See Onu is not perfect he is very much human ... so he goes through all the emotional ups and downs any normal humans go ... and is bound to make mistakes in that ... but till date he has always stood by tani ... that all may change tonight ... but till then am keeping hope 🤔
Lol cricket???😲 isn't that some kind of an insect???😳🤣how did I not think of that when I came up with this handle??🤣

Yep you are absolutely right about Anu's dilemma...Poor thing....Whatever he does now, he is going to be in trouble....If only Taani kept her mouth shut..🥱
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No matter whatever happens...I will continue writing paagal onu scenes ....because I can you know, relate to the craziness...😆 (note: CF...i dunno what else to call you..and the above statement should be a warning to my brain patterns...😆)

now who wants the funny analysis?? 😆 i know this time no one will reprimand me for asking...😆
Edited by IndigoBlues - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

No matter whatever happens...I will continue writing paagal onu scenes ....because I can you know, relate to the craziness...😆 (note: CF...i dunno what else to call you..and the above statement should be a warning to my brain patterns...😆)

now who wants the funny analysis?? 😆 i know this time no one will reprimand me for asking...😆

Pagal Onu 😍 Onu as a character is imperfect yet charming ... and i think that is what makes pagal Onu even more 😍😍

As long as you don't make fun of my onu go ahead with the analysis 😆 Ok just kidding ... start writing am waiting to read 🤣

Originally posted by: Soaps1

See Onu is not perfect he is very much human ... so he goes through all the emotional ups and downs any normal humans go ... and is bound to make mistakes in that ... but till date he has always stood by tani ... that all may change tonight ... but till then am keeping hope 🤔

Me too...hoping against the hope...And I have this thing about the male leads of these daily soaps....whenever they need the TRPs to raise or some twist to occur, they use the male leads as the bait...Somehow its always the male leads who have to prove themselves...Poor things...

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Do you want me to go on record saying that its ok to refer to me as 'cricket'??😳😆

Funny analysis???I say bring it on!!!!!
Soaps1 thumbnail
But one thing is really bad about TL ... ther is too much negativity in the show ... except onu tani neelu and laboni all other characters are grey ... thats something which was really not needed

Originally posted by: Soaps1

But one thing is really bad about TL ... ther is too much negativity in the show ... except onu tani neelu and laboni all other characters are grey ... thats something which was really not needed

Word!!!!!