Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I am still mad with the editing department.... they again screwed up yest...

Did mauli mum even go & Talk to the Ganguly? 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anurag did not scream at tani yesterday infact he said himself that mey tujh pey chilana nahi chahta ... anurag is blaming tani only for the mistake she has made ... he is blaming her for not being patient and nothing else ... more than that i don't want to say anything ... i expalined it all yesterday and like i said you have a right to your opinion ... for me Onu did not do anything wrong yesterday nor he doubted her love in anyways or lost trust in her ... am very clear about that 😆 What he will do today i dunno but till yesterday he was justified
@Purvimeh: Aww the scene in your siggy is just awesome na...I kept dragging the scene to that point again and again, just to stare at this particular bit...😍
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimeh

😍

And his eyes are crying for tani not roby that tells a lot 😆
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: purvimeh

😍

have some patience dear she is on her way 😆 and will return untill molly and taposh will get married 😆 😆

sorry to say guys but i like only 1 thing in hc since kis desh
i like him when he cry lik these 😆 meaning to say he cries very nice.....😆
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
From the picture that Purvi just provided...😍 it is clear that Taani's tears are not at all enjoyable as far as Anurag is concerned..he just cannot bear to see her in pain or else why would he turn his face away?  In many relationships a person enjoys inflicting pain upon a partner...but in this case Anurag feels pained whenever he sees Taani crying..even when he blasted her because of suspicion she was having an affair with Subodh..he was crying so much....no one..be it husband-wife or mother-child relationship..likes being angry at the person they love...because it does bring its fair share of internal pain..so all i can say is his behaviour justified or not.Anurag is not enjoying this as much as Taan is...
Soaps1 thumbnail
And in whole moly roby fiasco ... anurag actually supportd moly and not roby ... he wanted moly to know the truth before marriage just like tani did ... only difference is he wanted to give a chance to roby to explain it himself, which is justified ... he can't abandon his brother can he? But yet at the same time he did not want moly to be in the dark either
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly soapy.... he was crying for taani & this was the whole crucial focal point of their conversation.. 
Of course we all know that....Anuraag's worry would've been a little(lot) less had Taani kept quite and did not interfere in this matter like this....He is obviously not able to see his family members going against his own Taani....We can clearly see that in his eyes when Robindo said that against Taani...Poor poor Anu...😒....As much as I sympathize with Taani, I can't but feel bad for Anu too equally...But like Soap1 said, I am watching out for what he will do today...Hopefully the CVs wont drag it further and show Anuraag coming above alll this and standing by Taani...That would be such a scene to watch out for...😍
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@premeer: yeah..even i have a thing for guys crying...especially ranbir...😳 😆 It's nothing sadistic..nor is it girly for guys to cry..in fact it's about those eyes HC has very descriptive eyes..one of the most powerful tools an actor can use...🤓 😆 😍