Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December - Page 52

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
mera paagal onu kinne manners wala hain😍
mithai lene se pehle, he wipes his hand with his clothes, i mean though its nt good habit but still
mera onu

god now i want him now, now😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But today's onu tani scene is one scene where an actor like harshad makes all the difference in making or breaking a character ... seriously ... most actors would be throwing venom in such a scene ... there voice would be raised and anger visible making you hate the char  ... but HC does them so brilliantly that you can feel what Onu is going through and can't hate the char because Onu in that scene is not hateable ... Tani did break his trust and thats a fact ... but he still did not want to be really angry on her ... it was his frustration more than anything ... and i did not think that he questioned tani's love for him any where in the scene ... he just felt bad that despite him stopping tani she did not listen to him ... because in a way it means tani did not have trust in him that he will make roby tell all this to moly before marriage
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Agreed he was talking gibberish which he didn't mean...but even his actions were incoherent or what??Why didn't he BLAST Robi when he said crap about his Taani??Why didn't he blast Ritesh and why didn't he twist Nupur's neck when she was playing ringa ringa roses all around them uttering crap???🤪
SunShine_A thumbnail
and 1 more think ab divorce ho gaya and taani said he is her husband toh unki shaadi hogi he dubara warna how can she claim sum othr man as her husband🤔
Soaps1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cricketfan1

Agreed he was talking gibberish which he didn't mean...but even his actions were incoherent or what??Why didn't he BLAST Robi when he said crap about his Taani??Why didn't he blast Ritesh and why didn't he twist Nupur's neck when she was playing ringa ringa roses all around them uttering crap???🤪

Because the only person that affects him is tani ... that has been established since forever 😆

And one reason tani was not able to say anything is because even she knows what she has ended up doing is wrong even though it was not intentional ... watch the whole scene again you will understand ... tani who never takes crap from anyone was quiet today because even she knows whatever has happened is partly her fault

But i still wish onu slapped roby again 😡😆
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Manasii........ thks for the Video Link....

I actually luved it...the scene... i did... poor guys... 🤗 Anu was so bang on...It was his pure frustration to the fact he knows how His fly feels for taani & she ruined it  by herself & this time even Anu cannot do anything about it... "Thuje pe chilna nahi Chata.... says it all there & there... "  

Uff Duffer Taani... only if she had said that Mauli overheard me.. 

But in anycase she has brought this on herself.. ab bhugto... 

SunShine_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

But today's onu tani scene is one scene where an actor like harshad makes all the difference in making or breaking a character ... seriously ... most actors would be throwing venom in such a scene ... there voice would be raised and anger visible making you hat the char  ... but HC does them so brilliantly that you can feel what Onu is going through and can't hate the char because Onu in that scene is not hateable ... Tani did break his trust and thats a fact ... but he still did not want to be really angry one her ... it was his frustration more than anything ... and i did not think that he questioned tani's love for him any where in the scene ... he just felt bad that despit him stopping tani she did not listen to him ... because in a way it means tani did not have trust in him that he will make roby tell all this to moly before marriage

yaar questioning love ws nvr our inference or nt the thing wht we are sayng?
its tht how can he say such thing to taani, he loves her we knw tht indeed tht ws making him control his anger as he does nt want to humilate his love and his frustration is also rght coz in a way taani is reposnible fr this roby - mauli fiasco

but evn she would hv told her tht still doesn't mean tht she does nt love him or he caould not understand wht he is fr her
SunShine_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purvimeh

@Manasii........ thks for the Video Link....

I actually luved it...the scene... i did... poor guys... 🤗 Anu was so bang on...It was his pure frustration to the fact he knows how His fly feels for taani & she ruined it  by herself & this time even Anu cannot do anything about it... "Thuje pe chilna nahi Chata.... says it all there & there... "  

Uff Duffer Taani... only if she had said that Mauli overheard me.. 

But in anycase she has brought this on herself.. ab bhugto... 

it would hv made no dfrnce purvi
coz onu and all those Gangulys askd her to zip her lips until roby tells mauli everythng himself
so thr ws no need fr her to tell laboni also
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its tht how can he say such thing to taani, he loves her we knw tht indeed tht ws making him control his anger as he does nt want to humilate his love and his frustration is also rght coz in a way taani is reposnible fr this roby - mauli fiasco

but evn she would hv told her tht still doesn't mean tht she does nt love him or he caould not understand wht he is fr her
[/QUOTE]

Asshi... he was trying to explain to her,..& there is nothing wrong in what he said... to her.. 
Soaps1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashlesha09

yaar if you love someone it does not mean you won't point out if they do something wrong or you wont be hurt infact you are more hurt when someone you love breaks your trust ... its a fact ... and onu never ever said or questioned tani's love for him ... you are not understanding what he meant when he said "mey nahi janta tou mujhey kia manti hey " he was not questioning her he was rather establishing that he knows what he is to her but despite that she has done this and broken his trust ... to understand the meaning you need to look at it in proper context .. "mey tujh pey chilana nahi chahta" kiun nahi? Because he still feels tani can't deliberately do wrong and its just a mistake ... but mistake it is na? The fact is she did break his trust and he feels she did not even have enough trust in him key wou roby ko convince kar ley ga