Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
the taanu scene today was as per the expectation...heartwrenchingg😭😭...and harshad and anupriya was even beyond expectations as always..πŸ‘....really...anu's pain when taani was crying was all so visible...😭😭😭....that scene actually shows their bond😳😳😳
⭐️Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Ok unlike all of you i found the scene very heart breaking 😭 Onu πŸ€— Tani πŸ€— My poor poor bhudhu and duffer πŸ˜’

tera kya hoga
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
just tht he bllurted out in ager it doesn't mean thy r nt attchd or onu doesn't love her
it ws just his frustration whch ws rght in way coz he would nvr want his life to be the reason of the diaster of his bro's life

he is being a brother at the moment but tht doesn't make him less as a lover
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The only thing i did not lik is onu roby scene ... i wish onu slapped roby again 😑
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You people scared me by posting all of what onu said in form of broken sentences πŸ˜† I mean he said "mey nahi janta terey liye mey kia hoon ... tou mujhey kia samajhti hey ... par mey tujh pey chilana nahi chahta" ... how could you not understand what he was trying to say 😍
SunShine_A thumbnail
yes i so agree the way he said he want taani out of his life😑
.shona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oON4MHO6b0k[/YOUTUBE]

This is our TaAnu
Please gve us same TaAnu back

this was our diwali gift😍
i wanted christmas gift too...but
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The only thing i did not lik is onu roby scene ... i wish onu slapped roby again 😑

i am waiting for anu to loose his temper and shouts at everybody(esp nupur and rithesh)...ki taani par ilzaam lagaane se pehle robbi se puuch kyun nahiin lethe...😑😑...i so want him to support taani infront of all...😍
SunShine_A thumbnail

You people scared me by posting all of what onu said in form of broken sentences πŸ˜† I mean he said "mey nahi janta terey liye mey kia hoon ... tou mujhey kia samajhti hey ... par mey tujh pey chilana nahi chahta" ... how could you not understand what he was trying to say 😍

tu explain karπŸ˜ƒ
.shona. thumbnail

i only like the bold part...but wat was tht before tht?πŸ˜†