Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

oh yaar when i use word bashing i don't mean exactly bashing by it ... so don't take it seriously please πŸ˜† Chill ... i use bashing lightly in some other way ... but if you feel offended will try and find another word ... but i did not mean bashing in that sense so relax

Oh I am totally relaxed, thank you..πŸ˜‰...You probably use the word bashing lightly and in another sense, but I have seen too many forums getting destroyed with that one word...and I am sure even you have experienced the negative effects of that word before....πŸ˜›
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think what he meant was that by not hiding the truth about roby's kid from tani he put his trust in her ... and by telling moly about it she broke that trust ... i don't see anything wrong in what he said in this context ... when Onu said he can't lie to Tani he was showing his trust in her ... putting his trust in her and Tani in a way did break that trust ... so he is not wrong in that sense but thats how i see it and i could be wrong too

yes i also don't
i said same thing above
and he is rght here he did broke his trust he askd her to be mum
wht ws the need to tell laboni also😑😑

but about saying wht i m to you? main nahi jaanta tu mujhe kya maanti hain kya nahi
tht ws so not onu
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But the other line about "roby ki ghalti samney a gai tou wo kia karta" i feel was more stupid and was not needed

yeah...that was like....shaayad iss sab ke beech mein anu bhi πŸ€ͺhone laga hein...symptoms dikhaayi de raha hein dostho..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SunShine_A thumbnail

But the other line about "roby ki ghalti samney a gai tou wo kia karta" i feel was more stupid and was not needed

i was waiting ki yeh naa bolde
ki aage jaake mera aisa kuch saamne aayta toh tu kya chodh degi mujhe meri pasty mein ki gayi galti ke lie

🀣🀣🀣 thank god till now thy hv nt made him tht dumb
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Oh I am totally relaxed, thank you..πŸ˜‰...You probably use the word bashing lightly and in another sense, but I have seen too many forums getting destroyed with that one word...and I am sure even you have experienced the negative effects of that word before....πŸ˜›

Oh don't even want to think about that πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

yes i also don't

i said same thing above
and he is rght here he did broke his trust he askd her to be mum
wht ws the need to tell laboni also😑😑

but about saying wht i m to you? main nahi jaanta tu mujhe kya maanti hain kya nahi
tht ws so not onu

This is where the inconsistency of script sets in only two weeks ago onu realized what tani means to him and how highly she holds her and now they r making him say all this πŸ˜†
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think what he meant was that by not hiding the truth about roby's kid from tani he put his trust in her ... and by telling moly about it she broke that trust ... i don't see anything wrong in what he said in this context ... when Onu said he can't lie to Tani he was showing his trust in her ... putting his trust in her and Tani in a way did break that trust ... so he is not wrong in that sense but thats how i see it and i could be wrong too

but he questioned tani "i dnt know tani wat u think bout me & wat m i to u" , EXACT same dialogue tht was used in taanu breakup epi
dialogues writer just picked the papers from tht epi & just gave to onu i swearπŸ₯±

dnt kill me guys but i want subodh bakπŸ˜†

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

i was waiting ki yeh naa bolde

ki aage jaake mera aisa kuch saamne aayta toh tu kya chodh degi mujhe meri pasty mein ki gayi galti ke lie

🀣🀣🀣 thank god till now thy hv nt made him tht dumb

🀣🀣🀣....OMG😲🀣🀣
🀣
^Oh if you ask me, I want Taani OUT...I want her to RUN for her life, RIGHT NOW!!!!!
SunShine_A thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oON4MHO6b0k[/YOUTUBE]

This is our TaAnu
Please gve us same TaAnu back