Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

just watched the epi...dnt ask y...wat was happening in the end? BEYOND TERRIBLE direction!😳 wat was wid teh spinnign around going up & down up & dpwn wid the camera? my head's spinning rite now

🀣🀣......nupur jo naachthe hue tapak rahii thi....earthquake aa gaya...🀣🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In short everything about the show has been messed up in past two weeks direction, camerawork, characters, script, storyline ... jaisey someone is deliberately trying to ruin the show ... though i would not say that CVs are deliberately ruining it because am sure they are professionals and no one wants to produce bad work in their name but sad truth is show has totally gone bizarre over the past week particularly ... kher lets see

And that zooming in and camera moving up and down in so irritating
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

They didn't even establish the characters properly and destroying them already???😳

By this time in KDM, people were in rage about Prem and Prem-Heer...nothing else mattered...But here, where is that passion and where is that possessiveness amongst the viewers???Or,is that what they were aiming at- a less passionate viewership???πŸ€”

May be they couldn't bear the harassment of the audiences during the KDM times and wanted to avoid it at all costs and hence such treatment to the central story of this show???

🀣  

I ditto.. u
Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

May be they couldn't bear the harassment of the audiences during the KDM times and wanted to avoid it at all costs and hence such treatment to the central story of this show???

If this is the reason than i must say they are way more dumb than i could imagine 🀣 Because without making people fall for your main characters you can't have a successful show ... and no matter what even TRP viewers watch the show because they have an attachment with Onu and Tani since their teenage days ... their innocence and cuteness is what binds them with the show  ... take that out and this show stands no chance even for those viewers.
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

In short everything about the show has been messed up in past two weeks direction, camerawork, characters, script, storyline ... jaisey someone is deliberately trying to ruin the show ... though i would not say that CVs are deliberately ruining it because am sure they are professionals and no one wants to produce bad work in their name but sad truth is show has totally gone bizarre over the past week particularly ... kher lets see

they just wanted to clarify that...'cv's badal gaye hein bachoo....so put on ur seat belts.....kahiin gir na pade.'..
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Soaps1

in short ever since new cvs took up the charge maybe crew also chngdOuch
And what happened to the spirited girl Taani who wouldn't take crap from Ritesh??Why was she looking so astonished at Nupur twisting the facts??I mean,did the cat ate off her tongue permanently or what???πŸ€ͺ

@Purvimeh& Soap1: Tell me abt it...lol
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: premeeristry

πŸ˜² DONT DO THAT!!!!!
πŸ˜†

Ok 🀣
That bad huh?
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manasi_31

@Shonaa : EXACTLY..... Such poor camera angles...And omg what was that focussing on the faces in such a weirdy manner??πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

🀣🀣🀣🀣
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

in short ever since new cvs took up the charge maybe crew also chngd

agar yeh log careful nahin honge tho cast bhi change hojaayengeπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....for now my best hope is that harshad would never agree to work on a crap show....that is one of the very few reasons i am still hooked with the show...and yeah what is the point of watching at all without either harshad or anupriya in it...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...tq ko dekhkar drool karne keliye?🀒
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago