Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
they shud look at SGP, a show still can do very well without negativity as long the script is written very well , then wats the need to annoy viewers ruining the charactersπŸ˜• but i m not shocked...i have had many bad past experiences wid shows getting ruined...i was prepared for this...πŸ˜† the only thing i feel bad bout is tht we got diwali present, eid present , but now we r not gonna get any christmas giftπŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't mind the twists nor the separation but there are 100 other ways to do that ... why ruin the basic foundation of their relationship? Taanu was all about trust ... their faith in each other was never shaken no matter what happened ... and now all of a sudden it looks like its non existent ... how dumb is that πŸ˜† oh sorry i forgot we are not suppose to criticize the work of CVs πŸ₯±

I wish they had shown more of pagal Onu in the beginning 😍
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manasi_31

Aashi I'm even finding the 'human' factor missing in the characters now....It's becoming too inhuman and abnormal...I mean do we react and act in such a way in real life? Definately not.... And I thought Onu's character was being human and imperfect.....πŸ€” They are doing injustice to the characters....I dont mind Robi becoming negative cos anyways he was supposed to be one since the beginning itself....But what upsets me is they are shaking the foundation of TaAnu's relationship for the sake of it.....πŸ˜’

and i felt the last scene...nupur was really funny......woh jaise dikh rahin thi.πŸ€ͺ..i dont think even the naukar of that house would want to marry her now....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....complete psycho...πŸ€ͺ
πŸ˜†Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
tp26 thumbnail
Fr all BT serials..marriage is a regualr function...aaj nahi toh kal sahi..ye nahi toh woh sahi...eeeeh..n whts wd taaani behaving superbly dumb? cant she tell tht she dint say anythng to mauli directly..n tht mauli overheard it....khaaakh manayegii...!!
and dis mauli is anoder stupendofantabulously fantabulous female...!! i was dumbstruck..rather thn sitting n sulking..she made marriage plans wd taposh...guts hain bandhi mey...!! huh!
Taani is in for a major emotional atyachar dis week...full on drama hain boss!! she deserves it in a way,,,bt poor anurag is in a mjor mess!!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Onu tani ko tou chodo ... they have even ruined nupur's char ... baki ka kiya bachta hey 🀣 I mean i never thought nupur can be ruined too ... but ye miracle bhi ho gaya πŸ˜†

KDM started getting ruined 7 months after its start with veera rampal track and with Prem's supposed death it never recovered ... TL is in its 7th month too ... Allah kher karey πŸ€”
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was written in article that how much ever Nupur tries to seperate Taanu their bond with each other wil make them be together, but here its getting ruined
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Onu tani ko tou chodo ... they have even ruined nupur's char ... baki ka kiya bachta hey 🀣 I mean i never thought nupur can be ruined too ... but ye miracle bhi ho gaya πŸ˜†

KDM started getting ruined 7 months after its start with veera rampal track and with Prem's supposed death it never recovered ... TL is in its 7th month too ... Allah kher karey πŸ€”

haunted 7th month..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Chalo jo bhi ho ... thodi deir key liye hi sahi (as per CVs mehrbani) ... it will all lead to pagal Onu 😍
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thats what i m saying mans thy r shwng them abnormal best example is shekhar well he is same frm strtng only

but i mean whole family no1 is affectd tht their son did such big mistake, okay tht ws his past and now he is achngd man and realise his mistakes but atleast sumthng
except onu none said a word to him
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Soaps1

we r a bit early...we r in the 6th month nowπŸ˜†