Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by deeps07

last shot wohi hein na...taani anu ko sab batha na pane wali....usse tho mind refreshing nahiin mind maddening hojaayega.......i was actually wondering about some imaginary scenes...😍...ab proper TL imaginary scenes mein hi dikhayi dethe hein....

then you have to see those imaginary scenes till two weeks😆😆
coz i dont think k things gonna work between them atleast for two weeks....
Originally posted by manasi_31

Read it on FB page of TL....😆 No offence to anyone.....😆

"Taposh ko Mouli milna matlab bhikhari ko heera milna....." 🤣

🤣🤣🤣...

but i really dont agree with this...not after today....taposh and mauli is matching-matching in one way though...🤣🤣🤪

Disagree yar mouli jis type ki hy she deserves Taposh 😡

🤣🤣 🤣🤣
Originally posted by maha_k

Disagree yar mouli jis type ki hy she deserves Taposh 😡

yeah taposh-mauli is matching matching...both  can never make a single proper decision..😡😡😡
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Characters are what make people feel attached to a show and relate to it ... feel involved in their story ... how can that attachment ever remain the same if characters are ruined in the name of TRPs? I mean how would even TRPs come? Am sure even TRP waley viewers watch it because thy can relate to the story because of Onu and Tani, the innocence of their charactrs and the cuteness ... if that is gone i fail to understand how even the TRP waley viewers would relate to the show

But kher what can we do so ... pagal Onu ... i think i will go watch first epi😍
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

I think Onu yelling at Tani scene will be tomorrow ... the one they showed in sbb

It was shown today in the 2nd part.....But it wasnt much impactful for me....🤔 maybe cos my head was spinning watching Mouli-Taposh in the 1st part.....🤢
Originally posted by Soaps1

I will never understand the logic behind ruining characters just to bring in twists and turns 😆
agree i am sure they are gonna my onu characterit seems like he is gonna suport  his family more
i have trust on my onu but not on CV's
Originally posted by deeps07

🤣🤣🤣...

but i really dont agree with this...not after today....taposh and mauli is matching-matching in one way though...🤪

yeah even their height fits 😆
why the disturb the concept of the show why thy don't understand if u project sumthng as alove story thn ppl would want to see love blossoming there and if as saas - bahu dramas thn only those dramas

TL frm the strtng is presented just a Love Story
simple love story of two simple beings who were not god but just simple human beings whith qualities and flaws
it ws about their relaisation of love
how love can happen
and how ppl realises it

but now we see none of the above things