Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anuu2010

deeps its actually a serial  not movie i think whatever it may be glad cv's dont go that way but what if the same way jonaki marries robby😭

robbi.😭..even mrinalini seems to be better compared to jonaki...
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@deeps: robbi.😭..even mrinalini seems to be better compared to jonaki...

i agree deeps mrinalini was more civilized,goodluking,and(wore full covered clothes ,dint even exposed her skin like jonaki as far as i remembr πŸ€”) sweeter then jonaki.....thats why she felt better to not to trouble robby and even anu and left US inspite of doing drama like jonaki does 😑.now i feel pity for poor mrinalini
Edited by premeeristry - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh cut the depression people ... see this

😍😍😍
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And  as long as they keep onu and tani's relation sweet and innocent like before and onu and tani's trust in each other consistent i don't have a problem with any twist they show ... they should just not mess up with the base of the show else the show will go haywire
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt right now they would mess with the their basic char..Am sure Taani wld go and speak to Molly will give another earful to Taani for Anu to react on why wld molly raect to taani & Molly herself will clear the air that she overheard the convo.. Hence atleast in Anu eye Taani will be proven innocense & he will stand by her...against the Fly.

Well as long as Ananya Death is concerned I think Anu has already stood up...so atleast he wont blame her for it...But they as a cpl will face huge difficulties..togeather.... The basic thing is Anu has fullfilled his wada till date... so am okie... But yes as time passes by i dunno what CV will do... till then lets enjoy this.. we all know it gonna end for Anu in a bad way///
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Oh cut the depression people ... see this

😍😍😍

😍.😍😍......yeh kya,,,,hell se seedha heaven...😲😲😲...i am loving it...😳
😳  <mcdonald's styleπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†>
😍Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvimeh

I doubt right now they would mess with the their basic char..Am sure Taani wld go and speak to Molly will give another earful to Taani for Anu to react on why wld molly raect to taani & Molly herself will clear the air that she overheard the convo.. Hence atleast in Anu eye Taani will be proven innocense & he will stand by her...against the Fly.

Well as long as Ananya Death is concerned I think Anu has already stood up...so atleast he wont blame her for it...But they as a cpl will face huge difficulties..togeather.... The basic thing is Anu has fullfilled his wada till date... so am okie... But yes as time passes by i dunno what CV will do... till then lets enjoy this.. we all know it gonna end for Anu in a bad way///

yeh tho hein...πŸ€”....jo bhi ho...baad mein humein paagal anu hi milenge😍😍😍...aur uski saath taani...anu ke patni😳😳😳....so no worries...i am coolshool...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1557839?pn=27�

paagal onu OS no....gazillion... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

warning: there ARE better writers out there...πŸ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail
sab log hein kahaan...πŸ€”.....
premeeristry thumbnail