Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Ananya is gonna deliver baby in 5 days πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£

modern zamana ki modern ways🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh of course..after hearing Ritesh's truth..Ananya darling will go into shock..(though we won't...πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£) and premature birth will take place..but miraculously the baby will survive..(though for poor Ritesh..it would a)die b) be a girl..c'mon EKTA...you're a WOMAN and you're promoting FEMALE CHILD DISCRIMINATION! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ€£) and Ananya will die due to 'complications during this birth...' I have memorized the doctor's speech also..: 'Mr. Shekhar, I am sorry but Ananya died due to complications during the birth of the baby...she had been told the dangerous effects of giving birth to this baby..' πŸ€“ And lo..Baby Fanclub: Double Trouble...πŸ€“ πŸ€£

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

modern zamana ki modern ways🀣

Yeah dekh rahi hoon 🀣 kuch zyada hi modern ho gaya 🀣 
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys....this is pretty impossible...i mean ananya's tummy is also not visibleπŸ€”
how can she deliver in 5 days???πŸ€”
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Oh of course..after hearing Ritesh's truth..Ananya darling will go into shock..(though we won't...πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£) and premature birth will take place..but miraculously the baby will survive..(though for poor Ritesh..it would a)die b) be a girl..c'mon EKTA...you're a WOMAN and you're promoting FEMALE CHILD DISCRIMINATION! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ€£) and Ananya will die due to 'complications during this birth...' I have memorized the doctor's speech also..: 'Mr. Shekhar, I am sorry but Ananya died due to complications during the birth of the baby...she had been told the dangerous effects of giving birth to this baby..' πŸ€“ And lo..Baby Fanclub: Double Trouble...πŸ€“ πŸ€£

teacher premature toh is ok...but baby shud get the time to mature a little 1st naπŸ˜† in 1 month, how's the baby supposed to look like πŸ˜• btw it wud be a boy...maybe i can make him my bf 🀣
yeah i can also hear the doctor saying "srry but hum aapki beti ko bacha nahi paye, she was too traumatized by her husband"😳
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ganguly family should be happy..they will enter the Guiness book of world records for the fastest birth 🀣 Within 1-2 months of conception 🀣

IndigoBlues thumbnail
For all we know..Ananya might have another miscarriage..or the show might take a mini-leap of two-three months...πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

i shud skip tmrrw's epi...it looks really, REALLY scaryπŸ’”

why?😲😲did they show any precap?πŸ˜•
IndigoBlues thumbnail
They showed Roby saying 'Dada..mein boudi se bahut pyaar karta tha..lekin unhone jo mere saath kiya..woh accha nahin kiya...'  

Then SBS showed Anu blasting Taani for revealing truth to Mauli...