Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok thanks πŸ˜† 
Robi turning grey
Nooo!!!!!! Robbie is going to separate Tanu and now he is turning grey😭
yup one more villan...we can forget the sweet moments between tanu now..it will be robbie losing mauli and him hating tani forever...so now its shekhar, nupur,anaya,ritesh and now robbie against tani and anu...how will anu react to this....hes def gonna be furious with her....her comes the seperation!
Originally posted by Soaps1

she says mujhey kabhi pata na chalta agar tani key ghar na jati ...

May I please... in English?
Thanks

Originally posted by Anuszka

May I please... in English?
Thanks

here goes but
if i had not been to taani's house ,i would never come to know about this(yipee i translated hindi to englishπŸ˜†)
hey guysπŸ€—....
patha nahiin kaiseπŸ˜•...kal TL dekhne se pehle hi so gayii mein..😭😭😭...
well after reading all about yesterdays episode...well ... a duffer episode...

but..i liked one thing...hamaara anu hein tho perfect...😍...he absolutely had the right thinking...😳😳...taani......i have always wondered why this duffer is always spilling everything to laboni....jab anu se kuch chupaana ho tho isse koi problem nahiin hotha...lekin kisi aur se yeh kuch chupaa nahiin sakthi?πŸ˜•....ab milengi dandaa usse..😭..well she really deserves one..ithna bhi duffer hona achi baath nahiin.πŸ˜•.well acha hi  hein...shaayad anu jab daantegi tab tho akal aa sakthi hein...πŸ€”.....
agar anu taani ko daantege bhi tho..i hope he will stand by her when all the stupid shekhar ki army uspe tooht padegi😑..😳😳 .....and robbi blaming taani?😭i hope taani itself convinces maulπŸ˜•i...otherwise...robbi will not be able to forgive taani...i want robbi to be always as a lakshman to taani..😭😭..
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
actually mera onu is perfect in thinking all the stupids make him to do stupid things. robby's anger is justified .even anurag is right in shouting taani.bcoz of her stupidness she spoiled the entire situation.if robby himself revealed the truth mauli may be forgive him ,but now she will think robby cheated her whatever he speaks she will not listen .our duffer taani made a huge mistake .eventhough atlast onu will forgive taani but if the marriage broke then rooby wont .if onu takes taani's side then the relationship of brothers also disturbed .one stupid mistake leads to somany things what to say
Originally posted by anuu2010

actually mera onu is perfect in thinking all the stupids make him to do stupid things. robby's anger is justified .even anurag is right in shouting taani.bcoz of her stupidness she spoiled the entire situation.if robby himself revealed the truth mauli may be forgive him ,but now she will think robby cheated her whatever he speaks she will not listen .our duffer taani made a huge mistake .eventhough atlast onu will forgive taani but if the marriage broke then rooby wont .if onu takes taani's side then the relationship of brothers also disturbed .one stupid mistake leads to somany things what to say

absolutely....that why i want taani to convince mauli....then robbi ka bhi gussa kam...aur robbi anu is also fineπŸ˜•....taani definitely needs a danda..😑...really...kya zaroorath thi...
i had a doubt after that article somehow taani convince and roli marriage will happen after that they read the letter actual person is ritesh .this may leads to ananya's death and our roli and taanu will safe .how is this
Originally posted by anuu2010

i had a doubt after that article somehow taani convince and roli marriage will happen after that they read the letter actual person is ritesh .this may leads to ananya's death and our roli and taanu will safe .how is this

yaah...abhi tak kisi ne woh letter padne ki zarrorath nahi dekhi..πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....kya patha...sab ki solutions usi se nikal pade..πŸ˜‰...but..still i dont want ananya to die....why cant rithesh die...why are BT villains always never dying..😭😭
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago