Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

Now everyone is blaming Tani ... and am sure Onu must be hating it ... so what else will he do but blast her and take out both his nager as well as frustration 🤔

But i really wish CVs could show something out of the box rather than showing same stupid twists ... tried and tested a million times 🥱

Seriously...especially AFTER having established the strength of their faith in each other...they're going to break it over this?

well another reason he has seen roby cryng fr mauli and indirectly taani is responsible fr all this so he will blast at her as roby's brother

But Tani's Voice Over did say in waterfall scene na "wo wada uss ney akhri saan tak nibhaya" ... am waiting to see that 😍 Hope CVs don't forget what they showed two weeks back 😆

But Tani's Voice Over did say in waterfall scene na "wo wada uss ney akhri saan tak nibhaya" ... am waiting to see that 😍 Hope CVs don't forget what they showed two weeks back 😆

Yeah...I'm just holding on to that one thing...I just hope Ananya's death doesn't propell him into any sort of grief-induced rage...
he will keep his promise definately he will but aftr series of misunderstandings🤪
I don't really remember ever since new cvs entered we hv gt any TaAnu shots except those 2 mins shots and rest filled with TQ

don't really knw why the hell thy r behind making this a family drama
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
And also the fact that initial concept said that once Onu falls in love he sacrifices his life and soul for love ... so shouldn't we be on that part now? 🤔 I mean he has fallen in love ... dunno if these CVs remember that or not 🤣
but but how is ananya going to deliver a baby THIS week though?😳 i mean wasnt it last month or sumthing we all got to knw she's pregnant or r we heading towards a blooper😆 OR is there gonna be a fast leap of 7 or 8 months...cuz remember tani or onu said tht their marriage will happen after 7 or 8 months 🤔 & if ananya dies tht time, taanu marriage wnt happen i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeee this track

And also the fact that initial concept said that once Onu falls in love he sacrifices his life and soul for love ... so shouldn't we be on that part now? 🤔 I mean he has fallen in love ... dunno if these CVs remember that or not 🤣

I know, it's high time we got to see Onu's TereLiye-giri!
My guess: not don't throw tomatoes , chappal for this

Ok...I guess its plot created by both Roby, Ritesh and may be Shekhar to throw away taani and roby to take revenge from mauli since she slapped him in college.
This may be huge plot and child is no one's .
May be while both ritesh and roby will be laughing on it and plot Ananya overhears it and decides to teach lesson to ritesh.

Taani may leave place after ananaya;'s death as she will be blamed for her death.
Onu will come to know the entire truth abt ritesh scheming, nupur's plan and robys intention but it will be too late and he will be left alone and will gradually loose his mental balance .He may hallucinate for taani [remember promos where he is in asylum wit flower in his hand] everytime and he will be put in aslyum by ritesh and roby .Neelu and Shekhar may leave kolkatta or may die too.
atm we are seeing him putting his love aside fr his family

and like nikhil said in tht article tht scripts keep on changing at last minutes
so yeahh here is the result