Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
omg plz cv's let me know how onu becomes pagal before i am going pagal bcoz of your stupid tracks and character killings😭. i want ritesh to be exposed to all not only to ananya plz vikas dont repeat veera .

su whats your name
Meg why you ask so many questions? I mean who would not want an imaginary scene ... do one on pagal onu 😍
Originally posted by Soaps1

Meg why you ask so many questions? I mean who would not want an imaginary scene ... do one on pagal onu 😍
🀣🀣🀣🀣
@anuu2010
Sundas πŸ˜”
My name is like bhatkhi hui rooh
i dont want ananya to die....😭😭...then the whole basu worries will start  haunting me again...
actually i was relieved when in the award function they called anu as anuraag basu....i thought that the blooper was confirmed then...but now..😭😭
Originally posted by su_08

@anuu2010
Sundas πŸ˜”
My name is like bhatkhi hui rooh

can i call u su..?its sweet...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Garmagaram imaginary scenee....till it's time for maths...😭
soapy....i ask questions because i'm a πŸ€“ haath air mein upar rakhna hamaara kaam hai..it's another thing even my brain goes up at times...πŸ˜†

Paagal Onu Scene no...infinity!! (Coz, you never get tired of him..)

Taani Voiceover(After Anurag blasts Taani  over Robby-Mauli scene )

Us din..mera dil toot gaya...phir maine socha...ki mera dil toot kaise sakta hai..kyunki maine apna dil use de diya tha...(That day..i felt that my heart broke..but then i realised..how could it break...i had given my heart to him..) Kabhi kabhi..hum gusse mein apne sabse manpasand cheez ke saath thodi nadaani karte hai..yahi to duniya ki reet hai...(Sometimes we are careless with the things we love...that is the way the world works..) itne saalon tak usne mera dil sambhaala tha apne andar...shaayad us dil ko vaapis dene ki soch hi usko paagal kar liya...(For so many years he took care of my heart inside him...maybe the thought of giving that heart back drove him mad..)

Paagal Onu looks up...with sad eyes..

He scuffles over to her...and points haughtily at the sweet box..it is empty...

tere liye song plays in background..sad, slow version..

Taani laughs...she says dekha..kitna nadaan hai mera onu....

He stares at her with puppy eyes..as if pleading...give me the sweets..give me the sweets...they chant..they hypnotize...she sighs, turning away from their spell, and gives him another box

Yeh le! (Take this) she says haughtily, the way Anu had told her in the theatre...

End of the scene...😊
meg thank u yaar..very sweet....😳😳<sigh>....kab aayega yeh din...😭😍
😍i liked that asking sweets part very much..πŸ˜†
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
awww meg it was 😭😭🀣🀣😭😍😍
loved the sweets waala part meg😍