India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Why negative ????

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I mean we all know COLORS promote negativity ..... (Ammaji, Dadisa, Tappu) , they say negativity sells ..... But who says that .....I think "Sasural Genda Phool" is top rated show(rank 3) . It had no negative character ... As i have seen the original bengali show . It will never have either ... But people love watching the show .... I feel that even "Yeh Rishta..." which may lack a strong story anymore but never had any negative character .. It is still one of the  top ratted show. So this logic of selling negativity of COLORS is pretty lame.............

Uttaran started as a show about a little girl's hope to make it big in future. Now it is truly one of the most pathetic and hopeless show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

r11705rgattuParu4shivani9tiny15

Paru4 Senior Member
Paru4
Paru4

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
each and every word is true  yaarrrrrrrrrrrrr

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r11705Pirated_Funtiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@pia u r rite!! now colors has taken responsibility 2 make strong -ve ckts & 2 show evil winning after star plus!! though starplus'd done this earlier wid ekta's shows but still there atleast they showed -ve ckts being punished though might b only 4 less period of time but not like colors showing always -ve winning!!!DeadDead
luk at daadisaa, of BV, ammaji of NAIDL or our v.own dracula tappy of UT.these all  ckts luk like either they'd drank nectar bcoz their life is so long that i m wondering they may surpass Ba of KSBKBT or they r punishment proof!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuhasini79shivani9

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Negativity is a part of life and as far as Dadisa and Ammaji are concerned, we can call them grey, but even they aren't out and out negative.
Uttaran seems indigestible to me since it portrays only extremes. I mean, how much can a girl get obsessed with making the life of another girl a complete hell.
I can clearly point that Tapasya is NOT AT ALL interested in Veer and had no issues when he was getting married to Kinjal. The only problem she has is with Iccha and is constantly ruining her own life to see Iccha in trouble.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79Pirated_Funshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I completely agree with Nikkie, Ammaji and Dadisa are from different generation and locations , they cannot under any circumstances can be looked as _ve, u might see ammaji changing...... even when ammaji was shown as -ve, she was soft in many scenes , where as it was never in case of Uttarah......................... 

-vility is ok up to some extent , but unfortunately its sells more in Uttaran and esp colors,  idont blame colors , except for uttaran rest of the shows have hints of reality .,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@pia u r rite!! now colors has taken responsibility 2 make strong -ve ckts & 2 show evil winning after star plus!! though starplus'd done this earlier wid ekta's shows but still there atleast they showed -ve ckts being punished though might b only 4 less period of time but not like colors showing always -ve winning!!!DeadDead
luk at daadisaa, of BV, ammaji of NAIDL or our v.own dracula tappy of UT.these all  ckts luk like either they'd drank nectar bcoz their life is so long that i m wondering they may surpass Ba of KSBKBT or they r punishment proof!!LOLLOLLOL

@red I love ur humour Dolly..ROFLROFLROFLROFL rest i agree with all the facts stated by u and all other members..ROFLROFLROFLROFL this is too much of nonsense potrayed in this story  and it truly high time things change..and I genuinely feel things are changing given the new bold and beautiful Ichcha..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

I completely agree with Nikkie, Ammaji and Dadisa are from different generation and locations , they cannot under any circumstances can be looked as _ve, u might see ammaji changing...... even when ammaji was shown as -ve, she was soft in many scenes , where as it was never in case of Uttarah......................... 

-vility is ok up to some extent , but unfortunately its sells more in Uttaran and esp colors,  idont blame colors , except for uttaran rest of the shows have hints of reality .,
jaya though i agree that ammaji & daadisa r from difft gen. & locations & they do sumtimes've soft corner 4 sum prsns but they r not grey. they r -ve ckts. yes but 2 sum extent daadisa can b called grey. whereas ammaji is totally ruthless in case of sia or sum oder women & ppl who defy her orders. she always views herself as supreme power. i'd heard sum of her dialogues where she was saying that even Lord himself can't make her die until she wishes & even mocked the rituals done 4 sis's safety during pregnancy saying wen docs've said she won't live then wat these things"ll do. she actually bend rules of law & religious rituals acc. 2 her convienence.DeadDead
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
oh is it , well i dont follow any show on colors, but at times when i see some promo , and stumble on Naa aana , i felt she used to soften ........ 

thanks yar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top