Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

No CB actors on Zee rishtey stage (Page 2)

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Hw can 1 expct anythng from a channel like Zee?I thnk we shud learn hw 2 tell lies from Zee.They dr d BEST LIARS&D BIGGEST LOSERS I hv ever cme across.They will cross any limits 2 achieve d so called TRPs.D favourite jodi shud hv gone 2 DEV&RADHIKA& nt 2 Manav&Archana,bt zee will never do dat.They r very very mean&cheap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
After watching ZRA awards i was so sad avinash was  in the audience and only few CB actresses were present. CB is what made ZEE TV FAMOUS. my dear friends i am honestly saying this,  earlier in sri lanka sony tv and star plus were really famous. after cb came only zee became famous. this the truth. in sri LANka cb comes one week after india. because we are so excited about cb, we got the indian dish tv in sri lanka not only me but many others. my dear friends i am not telling this because i like cb.  i dont  no whether  zee  will agree with this but if zee is going to continue like this, that will be there downfall. there is no point in talking about zee and wasting our time!!!!!!!!!!i am disapointedUnhappy and angryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry stupid ZEE.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia122chipakashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this info, It was very cheap  from Zee tv to say that Avinash was performing.
Forgetting about these stupid awards!!  
Now waiting for Choti Bahu 2 hope we hear some good news about the shooting! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakanusha34

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I know most of you are very angry that there was no announcement of CB2 in ZRA ceremony, and let me confess I am also one amongst you. 

My question to you guys is--apart from chugalkur aunty's news in SBs where she said that AJMBK will air its last episode on 31st of Dec followed by a farewell and ME on 2nd jan, was there any other source with this news?  I am surprised because it is already 20th of dec, no such news from telly buzz, sbb, HA or even from the channel.  Usually they do announce the closure of a show atleast 15 days ahead.  Only if this news gets confirmed then we can hope for CB2 at the same slot.  I dont want to dampen any of your spirits, just a thought which crossed my mind.

PutijaChalhovanusha34chipak

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Radha I was just answering someone on FB on the same lines we only know that CB2 is starting when what slot we know nothing all is just gossip no one confirmed.

radha_bilahari

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Chalhov,

WhenCB was going off-air, RMJ promos were in full swing.  Lots of articles also confirmed the starting of RMJ from sept 17th. 

I just went AJ forum to see whether I could get any info, members are talking about the closure of the show in the near future but nothing looks certain.

But telly-buzz's article of Yeh Dil Maange more did say that the channel has confirmed CB2 and to be declared in ZRA which did not happen.  All in all it looks like they are trying the udience button once again and all the very best to ZEE.

vinianilPutijaChalhovchipak

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Well what did you expect from Zee. They have been doing this for ages. All the advertisement regarding CB2 and this so called award ceremony, which is actually scratching each others back ceremony were just carrots for their gajar ka halwa.
well said..what should we expect from them?they r very tricy kind of media,little bit discriminative  ....i wonder why  no one was there from CB.. watching this so called zee rishtey award who can tell CV was so popular last yr.....18yrs of celebrations? then where r the CB casts?Confused

vinianil

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
hope CB 2 with Avina starts soon!

Go to top